♡41♡

Titan why can't you have a palisman?! This is not fair, walking is a pain. Well you were honestly running the entire way there because of how anxious you were and eager to know what's going on.

After a while you finally made it, and you knock on the door. After a few moments it's your mother who answers it.

"Oh good you're here!" She smiles.

Your eyes widen when she answers the door. You smile at her and she gives you a nice hug.

"I'm so glad you're okay... Hunter, he was being so weird to me... he kept pushing me away, I don't know what's going on? Did he say anything?" You say.

"Calm down calm down, come inside, I made some food for Luz and Eda, I have some more just for you." She said gesturing you in.

"Y/n..! Thank god your mom is here she actually knows how to cook human food!" Luz sighs.

"It was really difficult to make because of how different your demon realm food is like..." Your mother says.

"It's actually kinda Interesting." Eda says.

Human food? What's it like? How different is it? You actually start getting curious.

"I made some chicken and mashed potatoes with some veggies." She said sitting down.

"If you're hungry too, you should eat." She smiles.

You nod and sit down with Eda and Luz, your mother takes a seat next to you. Curious you eat the chicken first, usually it's not cooked this way, but... for some reason it actually tastes fitting for you.

"How is it?" Mom smiles.

"It's... actually really good." You say softly.

"Good I'm glad." Your mother smiles.

"Um... what is it that Hunter said?" You say.

"What is it that he did to you?" Luz asks.

"I just went in his room to get something and then he gets mad at me and tells me to leave, and he yells at me. He's never done that before... I'm.. so confused, did I do something wrong?" You say, nervously.

"You didn't do nothing wrong it's Belos!" Eda rolls her eyes.

"What..?" You say.

"Eda! We don't know that!" Luz says.

"Oh please it's written all over his face." Eda rolls his eyes.

"When Hunter came here to keep your mother with us he didn't really explain much. He said that he brung her to us to help keep your mother safe for you. And he started saying stuff like 'this is all I can do to help, I don't know what else to do.' And he said something like 'I need to stop talking to her for her own good.' " Luz says.

"For my own good?" You furrow your eyebrows.

"I asked him why, and he just said that it's just the better option." Luz says.

"Better option? What the heck is he talking about?" You say.

"I don't know... I think... he's breaking up with you?" Luz says.

Before your eyes begin to widen and your jaw begins to drop, Eda interrupts before any thoughts rush into your head.

"NUH UH UH! LISTEN! I HAVE A THEORY!" Eda stands on the table.

Your eyes widen and you stare at her.

"I know how stupid Belos is, he must've done something to him. My best bet is he threatened you against him, threatened your safety! And so he's keeping you away from him to protect you!" Eda grins.