♡8♡

A couple weeks have passed. Cedar and you have made it official that you are dating. He actually managed to kiss you. And oh my gosh, you totally died. It was amazing.

If Hunter were to ever find out, if anyone were to ever find out, that would be bad. So you try keeping it secret as much as you can.

You were gonna actually hang out with some friends today. You Viney and Skara are doing a girls night if it's okay with Terra.

Currently you were at the castle in the garden doing homework. You Viney and Skara weren't planning on hanging out until later tonight.

Shoot you need to ask mom. You call her on your scroll.

"Sorry honey I'm busy right now, call me later." Terra says about to hang up.

"No wait can I spend the night at a friends house?" You ask.

"Yes. Go ahead." She says and hangs up.

"Yes!" You grin.

You text Skara and Viney that you got the okay.

Skara: yeah! Perfecto 👌 i have some games we can play tonight.

Viney: sweet it won't be the same without you I'm glad she said yes.

You smile and close your scroll, continuing with your homework. Actually your hungry your gonna go get food.

You close your book and open the garden doors and head down the corridor.

What should you eat, you can heat up a fairy pie... you can drink some apple blood...

*BAM*

You turn your head to the direction of the sound.

"Hh..hh." Hunter breathes, rolling down his hood, mask still on.

You stare at him. He looks exhausted, must be back from one of his dumb missions.

"You look like you got beat up." You say.

He limps down the hallway.

"Shut up." He exhales, breathing heavily.

You watch him as he limps towards.... you're guessing his room.

"That's also another reason why I didn't wanna be a coven scout ya know, because of the state your in." You say.

He turns to look at you, still breathing heavily.

"What?" You say.

He collapses onto the ground. You flinch as you see him lifelesly fall.

"Oh Titan." You mutter to yourself.

"Ugh.." he groans.

"You good?" You ask.

"What, what happened?" He asks.

"Seriously?" You ask.

"Enough with your sarcasm just what happened?" Hunter sighs.

"Uh, you came in from the main door, you were limping, breathing heavily, and you fainted." You say.

"Okay, how am I here?" He asks.

"What?"

"I was poisoned by a venemous plant, how am I not dead." He asks.

"Your not dead because of me." You say.

"What?"

"Yeah you were limping, so when you fainted I checked your leg and you had a venenous fly trap bite." You say.