♡27♡

After school was over you walked outside and began walking to the market with Viney. It was quiet, but it was so quiet it made you uncomfortable. You were nervous, the weekend was approaching fast. Would you be kicked out... if they find out you're possibly...

"Hey." Viney says

You turn your head.

"I think buddy boy over there wants to talk to you." Viney says pointing at the bushes.

You looks over at the bushes.

"Over here!" Hunter pokes his head out from a bush.

"What are you doing here?!" You exclaim, walking over.

"I wanted to see you. Say, a date would be just jolly don't you think dear?" Hunter grins.

You cringe.

"Jolly? Dear? What's with these new words." You fold your arms.

Viney looks over in curiosity.

"No no, I'm just excited is all!" Hunter smiles.

"Why a date? Aren't you usually working around this time?" You ask.

"Oh my shift got cancelled, so i decided to come see you." Hunter laughs.

"Um.. okay." You say.

"Why are you being so odd? Let's have some fun, I have some great plans in mind." Hunter smiles.

"I was actually going to go hang out with Viney." You say.

"Bring her with then, that's fine!" He says.

"Ummm... would you even wanna come?" You ask Viney.

"Sure, I'll get to know who your seeing." Viney smiles.

You blush.

"Um.. alright, what are you thinking." You ask.

"What about we go... to the forest! Like we walk and stuff walk and talk?" Hunter says.

"We've been going to the forest a lot lately, and what? What do you wanna talk about is something bothering you?" You say.

"No no, like talk like the good couple we are." Hunter smiles wrapping his arm around you.

"Oh you guys are official now?" Viney asks.

"NO!" You blush.

"You're weirding me out, did someone give you apple blood?" You ask, removing his arm from you.

"That's what I'm saying." Viney says.

"No I'm fine." Hunter nods.

"Just excited to see you, and your friend." Hunter nods again.

"Uh.. okay." You say.

"Let's hold hands!" Hunter says.

"Titan Hunter, you're weirding me out." You grumble.

"Don't be shy, hold my hand." Hunter smiles and grips your hand.

Viney gives you a weird look, you blush out of embarassment, why is he acting like this infront of your friend of all people, it can be literally anyone else, just not Viney.

You refuse to tighten your grip, so it's just him holding on to a rag doll.

"Okay, what is it you wanna talk to us about." You say.

"Anything you wish dear!" Hunter smiles.

"Uh..." you mumble.

"Actually there is something I want to say, to both of you." You say.