♡48♡

Hunter POV

She clutches Hunters shoulders, and Hunter stand still, still in shock.

He doesn't want this. This feels... disgusting... it shouldn't be her giving that form of affection to him, it should be Y/n. 

He's angry, he's annoyed, he's still processing. Y/n. He wants Y/n.

And then, all of a sudden, he finally gets the courage to shove her off of him. Hard.

Elise stumbles backwards in surprise.

"Sorry...! uh... was I.. too forward..?" She mumbles embarrassed.

"No." Hunter says angrily.

"That was if anything, very much unnecessary." Hunter says sternly, sort of clenching his fists.

Elise's eyes widen.

"oh.." She says softly.

"What was the purpose of that? doing that?" Hunter says angrily, folding his arms.

"Uh... um.. I don't know.. I uh..." She blushes.

"You can't just... do that..!" Hunter exclaims.

"If Y/n were to know about this she would be furious!" Hunter says.

"Y/n..?" Elise says.

"If you would have let me finish what I was gonna say this would have been avoided." Hunter says still somewhat angry.

"I was going to say, speaking of connecting well with someone, I wanna bring that someone with me." Hunter says raising an eyebrow.

Elise's eyes widen.

"She's very important to me." Hunter says, relaxing his face a little.

Elise frowns and clenches her hands together.

"I'd appreciate it if you don't continue any of those feelings you have towards me if its true that you indeed may have some." Hunter says.

"I... I'm sorry.." Elise says softly.

"The truth is, I came here because of her." Hunter says.

"Y/n, she's not a witch like me, she's actually human." Hunter says softly.

"She was raised in the wrong realm, I've known her most of my life, and... she means the world to me, she and her mother deserve to be here." Hunter says.

"Her mother is from here actually, she hasn't been back here in 15 years though." Hunter says.

"I figured, id check this realm out to see if its a safe place for her to stay, and... for me to possibly stay, alongside her." Hunter says.

"Wait, how many years?" Elise asks.

"Huh?" Hunter asks.

"You said a mothers been gone for like how many years?" Elise asks.

"15." Hunter says.

"That... and she ran away with her baby right?" Elise asks.

"Well yeah, that's how Y/N came into the demon realm." Hunter says.

"You're joking." Elise says.

"....no... I'm not?" Hunter says furrowing his eyebrows.

"No, that's insane because, I was always told that my aunt mysteriously disappeared 15 years ago, along with her baby." Elise says.

Hunters eyes widen.

"Do you know the mothers name?" Hunter asks.

"Yes, it was M/n" Elise says.