What's Next!!!???

TYSM FOR READING YOU GUYS!!!! I loved writing this story it made me so happy all along the way, thank you all for sticking with me through all this! Shoutouts to my frequent commenters! I love hearing your comments each chapter it makes my day!

Bubble-boba

HidingInPlainS1ght

BlxnkinVonaa

DespairQueen_11037

klaudiamatula

Hermione_Granger_Yes

(Also there was this one account, I'd love to tag, but for some reason it says their account no longer exists, Their pfp is just a blank person and their username just says "-"  ... if that's you shout out to you too T_T!!!)

And to everyone else! I love reading your comments. You all make my day and motivate me to continue writing. Your reactions to certain scenes are what I live for. I spend nights on my phone just scrolling through comments and giggling to myself about how funny you all are.

Now! my next plans! 

I plan on rereading some of my past books, and hopefully finish another x reader I have on hiatus. I'm currently unsure of where to steer the plot at the moment which is why I'm planning on rereading some of my other books for motivation. If i cannot find anything or have any ideas of where to steer the plot I might discontinue it as a whole unfortunately. (idk if there's other Inosuke x reader people who have read my other books and who have also read my Hunter x readers... but if so leave a comment and lemme know here, cuz your a real one, I appreciate you.) 

I also plan on rereading this book and my other Hunter x reader for motivation and ideas for a future Hunter x reader. I'm thinking of making a villain Hunter X reader... I think for sure that would be something quite interesting, I'd just need to forge together a plot line for it.

COMMENT!!!: LET ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE ANY IDEAS OR SUGGESTIONS!!!

*comment here if you have any plot suggestions for a Villain Hunter X reader!

*comment here if you have any other book ideas, and if so what kind of plot?

Thank you guys for sticking with me, I love you all so unbelievably much (you literally have no idea) you all make my day and I love you all I wanna meet you all irl and hug each and every one of you I love you all MMMMUUUUAAAAHHHHH YOU GUYS ARE MY BABIES!!!!

STAY TUNED EVERYONE!!! 

I'll be posting frequent updates and plans about what may come next in my conversations section in my account! keep your notifications on and follow my account if u wanna keep be updated!!! :D

🎉 You've finished reading UℕᏇℐℒℒℐℕᎶℒᎽ ℐℕ ℒᎾᏉℰ Ꮗℐтℋ ᎽᎾU (Hunter x Reader) 🎉