♡22♡

(Hey guys, publishing new chapters may take time, life's been pretty busy for me rn, I'm applying for some college classes, and I recently got into a small rear end accident, I also am rewatching all the toh episodes to prepare for the finale, so my moneys a big problem rn as well as my time, so bear with me ya'll)

Hunter POV:

Once he left your room all he could think about were the things you told him. Well... and of course the thing you did to him. He walked to his room all flushed and confused, not knowing what to think or what to do.

You're afraid of admitting it?

But why?

Why is it so embarrassing to admit it? You just need to say it?

And what do you mean you don't wanna say it because you think you'll do it wrong? What does that even mean?

Dammit, just like him already!

He layed against his bed and sighed, still a little shaken up by that kiss. With tongues.

Was that kiss a threat or was it something good? Was it a secret way of attacking he didn't know of? He's never heard of a kiss involving peoples tongues before? Is it some sort of spell?

Its probably a spell, because now all he think about is you and nothing else, everywhere in the room he looks all he can sense is you. Everything revolving around him is all you, it feels like a bunch of dancing little Y/ns were prancing around his head, running in circles and circles.

He finally got comfy in his bed sheets and stared at the ceiling. he couldn't stop thinking about how beautiful you were, the way when you stared at him when he talks, like you care, or... you're pretending to care. Even if you aren't listening to whatever he is saying you always give him eye contact, and its always the same look in your eyes every single time. Whenever you look at him he knows you have to be looking at him for some reason, maybe not because whatever he's talking about is interesting. He comes to the conclusion you look at him because you have to be paying attention to something when he talks, whether it be his words or how big and red his eyes are, or the way he moves his lips when he talks, or the expressions he makes. He knows you have to be paying attention to at least something about him since you always give him full eye contact.

When you first met you did comment on his eye color, you said it was weird at the time but you were 5. Usually when a 5 years old calls something weird it probably doesn't mean the dumb kind of weird, it can be multiple kind of weird, such as an intriguing weird, an interesting weird. You just probably didn't know those complex words at that age, which of course you didn't, you were 5.

Titan, the fact you both knew each other for years is so hard to believe.

When did he start liking you, a few months ago?

That's not true, he's liked you for a long time, he just didn't understand what it was. When was it he started REALLY? liking you, not when he realized it, when he actually liked you but didn't realize it.

...

He cant think. Whatever. Its not important.

He turns to his side and clicks off his lamp and rests his eyes. After a while of his mind wandering and thinking he finally falls asleep.

~~~

~~~

"Hey!" a voice says

Hunter turns around and looks at you.

You hold your hands against your hips and form a competitive smile against your face.

"What do you wAnt." Hunters voice cracks