♡45♡

"Why don't we play a board game or something to pass time? I can show you what human games are like." She smiles.

"Uh sure." He nods.

"Cool, follow me, you can pick whichever one you like, my dad kept a lot of his old stuff here, he sort of changed when he married my mom, granny won't get rid of it." Elise says.

"Is your dad the person she's mistaking me for?" He asks.

"Brian? Yeah, that's my dad." She smiles.

"He seems like, very nerdy from what I can tell from his room, not like, nerdy in a bad way though." Hunter says.

"He loved the Grimm brothers, any fairy tales, he loved." She says.

"Granny said he was obsessed with fantasy as a kid sometimes he'd pretend all the time that he's in one, if he met you im sure he'd be just as interested about your world as much as you are with ours." Elise says.

"What made him stop liking it?" Hunter asks.

"Well, it's not like he stopped, it's more like, my mom swept him away and he sees his fantasyland in her." Elise laughs.

"It's, a sweet story, he doesn't take anything from here back because he looked at their marriage like, a new beginning, he wants his own brand new belongings for... his new chapter of life you could say." Elise explains.

"That's an interesting way to put it, but doesn't he miss all this stuff?" Hunter asks.

"Well yes, but he's fixated on starting everything from scratch, I don't really get that." Elise says.

"He seems more interested and obsessed with my mom rather than himself, he should embrace his belongings and personality as well." Elise says.

"I'm sorry." Hunter says.

"It's fine, uh anyway, board games, here we are!" She grins.

"We have... candyland, monopoly, scrabble, shoot and ladders, don't break the ice, uno." She says.

"Whats this one?" Hunter says grabbing a black little box.

"Oh, we're not playing that one..." Elise says.

"Cards against humanity? Wouldn't that mean I'd understand it since it's not humanity, because I'm not human?" Hunter says.

"That's... not how it works." Elise says, grabbing the box from him and tucking it away.

"Here, how about candyland, that's an easy one." Elise says grabbing candyland.

They play candyland for like an hour, Hunter really likes this one, it was really easy, except whenever he thought he was going to win, Elise did.

"Damn it!" Hunter grumbles as Elise crosses the finish line.

"Hahah, I need to go now, I'll come by tomorrow again if you'd like to hang out." She smiles.

"That would be very essential yes, this time we could see what human entertainment you guys have." Hunter lifts up a finger and smiles.

'I want to make sure y/n has some source of productivity to do while she's here, maybe places I'd want to... take her out on a date with..!' Hunter thinks and blushes to himself.

"We have a bowling alley, um... we have a museum... we have a pottery place, a planetarium... a roller rink..." Elise smiles.

"I think she'd like the roller rink." Hunter says aloud.