♡18♡

The kiss was so long, it was so eager. Like you both have been waiting for that for so long. You cant tell if you were so into it because you were embarrassed to know what happens next after you pull away, or you felt angry.

You're kissing the boy you've had such a grudge against for years. You don't know why but it makes you angry. It feels like you both are fighting, trying to prove who the better kisser is, which made the kiss so intense. Its like it had to be a competition.

Hunter pulls away and holds you a few inches away from him, hands gripping your shoulders.

"Don't you think this is getting too intense?" He asks.

"I- uh-" You say shakily.

You don't know why but you glare at him. You feel angry at him.

"What's wrong?" He asks.

"I- ah- I-!" You stutter all angrily.

"I hate you!" You say.

"What?" he says.

"T-the more I was kissing you the more I was thinking.. TITAN DAMMIT! I'm really doing the last thing I wanted to do for years upon years of knowing you." You say.

"You.. didn't like it?" He frowns.

"No! I hate that I DID like it!" You blush.

He looks up at you with a curious looking face.

"I hate that I like it! I just- I feel like I need to keep kissing you until I don't like it anymore!" You say angrily.

"I don't want to like it!" You blush crazily.

"But I like it so much! AGH-" You groan.

"W-What's wrong with you?! Why'd you make me like it?!" You yell.

"And Ugh! I- I'm.. the things you tell me and the things you do flatter me and I hate it!" You say.

"When you told me you thought I was pretty- I just- I liked that you said that but I hate it at the same time! And when you were trying to hold my hand I hate that you did but i liked it at the same time! It just makes me feel like you're winning and trying to personally make me like you just so you can win and be better than me!" You groan.

Your face is as red as a tomato, for two reasons, you are flustered, and you are angry.

"I feel like I need to hate you! I have to hate you because you're winning! but at the same time I don't want to!" You yell.

Hunter places his curled finger against his lips and goes silent for a moment. You stare at him, what is he thinking? what is he trying to figure out?

For a moment you thought he was seriously trying to think of something, but then you just hear him laughing.

"TITAN! WHATS SO FUNNY?!" You yell at him all red faced.

"HAHAH! No No, its its I'm sorry its just so funny, its cute." He says.

You clench your fists.

"AGH YOU'RE SAYING THAT ON PURPOSE TO MAKE ME ANGRY!" You blush.

"Heheh! So.. according to your little brain you have in there: I made up this "game" where in order for me to "win" I have to get you to like me?" He smirks.

"Yes." You huff.

"BAHAHAHAH!" He laughs, covering his face with his hands.

"ITS NOT FUNNY! I HATE YOU!" You yell.

"Okay, you know what, I like this interpretation you made. I never really had a "game" in my mind, but your ideas cute, so maybe I will make that my goal." He smirks.