♡6♡

3 years later

You are 15. Things between you and Hunter are odd. He doesn't talk much. You've actually started going to dinners with him more because of the fact he doesn't talk and bother you anymore.

He only really speaks unless you say something.

And that's how you like it.

That morning you finish up your breakfast quick and start gathering your things for school. Hunter watches you as you do so.

"What you want something?" You ask.

"No. Have a good day at school." He says.

You stare at him and roll your eyes and leave. With that he nods and goes to his duties.

School time.

As you make your way to school you see Cedar. You give him a wave and he smiles and walks up to you.

"New week." He says.

"Yeah it is." You nod

After the past 3 years you and him finally were able to talk. It took a lot of courage yo be able to have a conversation with your crush.

You guys started talking more around the time you were 13 going on 14. He was the one who came up to you more and said hello and hi. You think ever since that day you said hello to him he got curious and he wanted to talk to you.

And he did. You guys are pretty good friends now. Well you wish you could be more. He's very good looking.

"How have you been."  He asks.

"Good, better now that I'm here." You smile.

"You don't like home?" He asks.

"It's okay, i just prefer my friends, they make me feel more happy. And you do too Cedar by the way." You say.

"I'm glad I make you happy." He says.

You blush and nod. He smiles in return.

Mama wants you following in her footsteps. Plant track all the way. You'd wish you could do plants and a mix of something else though. Most of your friends got put in the detention track because of that. Where they sit and do nothing. Seems boring. Everyone except for Cedar who was also full on plant track as well. You had plant class after plant class after plant class. It was nice though, meant more time with Cedar.

Lunch time came. You sat with your regular group of friends.

"So. How's plants?" Jerbo asks.

"It's good, we're learning about roots." You say.

"Are you? I was sitting doing... well nothing." Viney laughs.

"I'm sorry guys." You say.

"On the bright side, we found this area though it seems pretty interesting. We can look at the other classes but we only just found out about it today." Jerbo says.

Barkus woofed.

"Oh guys that's great! You can learn more other tracks now!" You say.

"Shhh keep it down, we don't want anyone knowing." Viney says.

Skara sits down at the table. Skara is a full bard track student.

"Well... that's enough noise for me." She laughs.

You sigh and rest your head against the lunch table.
Someone behind you taps on you, immediately you hold your head up to see what's going on.

It's Cedar. You jump up and fix your hai, awkwardly leaning against the table to look at him, giving him a bright yet awkwardly looking smile.