♡50♡

You all collapse on the other side of the portal, and immediately Hunter stands up and says the incantation again, but this time a bit differently.

The portal closes.

You pant and look over at everyone. You look at your mom and Luz, then at a Hunter.

"Hunter..." you say.

"Y/n, are you okay? The rain didn't hurt you did it? I didn't pull your arm or anything too hard did I?" Hunter asks.

"No, I'm okay. Are you okay? Belos was like... trying to strangle you." You say sitting up and running your hands across his face.

"I'm fine, don't worry about me, also... how..? How the heck?! How did you get the boiling rain to just come down? How... whats... im a clone? Grimwalker...? What...?" Hunter says nervously.

"It's... I don't know, I needed to act somehow, I overheard Belos talking to himself about getting a possible replacement for you, and then he mentioned a grinwalker, and... I didn't know what that meant and then I realized it's a clone! And- and..." you stumble on your words.

"S-so I needed to do something, and I figured if I looked around Belos's room or something I'd find maybe a potential to stop him and I did and that's when.. when I met the collector..!" You say.

"T-the who?" Hunter stutters.

"Meeee!!!!" The collector says through the mirror your holding.

"What.... Is that thing..?" Hunter says staring at it.

"I'm the collector! I'm an all knowing being! And I helped your girl destroy old boolos before he destroyed you!" The collector says.

"I'm... not surprised Belos just HAPPENS to have an all knowing being for some reason." Hunter sighs.

"Speaking of our deal Y/n." The collector grins.

"You owe me something." The collector grins.

"What do you mean she owes you something? What kind of deal did you make with this thing?" Hunter exclaims.

"Hunter it's fine!" You say.

"No! You can't make deals with an all knowing being! It never ends well!" Hunter says.

"She owes you nothing!" Hunter says.

"Hunter quit it will you? I promise it's fine!" You say.

"Yeah! We promised! She said she would!" The collector grumbles.

"I just need uh... um..." You look around for a sharp object.

"Y/n." Hunter says concerned.

You grab a rock from the ground, and immediately harshly drag it against your palm, leaving a small cut.

"Y/N!!" Hunter exclaims.

"Calm down, he just wants my blood is all!" You say.

"Your blood? I don't think giving an all knowing being your blood is the best idea!!" Hunter exclaims.

You raise your hand above the mirror the collector is enclosed in. Hunter gives you a devastated stare, and he holds up his hand about to stop you.

But you already slap your bloody hand against the mirror.

"AHAHA! YES!" The collector cackles.

"Oh Titan Y/n." Hunter says nervously.

Luz and your mother stare nervously, waiting for what's about to happen.

You try to keep your breath steady and you watch as the collector suddenly just springs a fleshy hand out of the mirror. Everyone watches in shock.

It seems like he's coming out of the mirror.