♡19♡

When you got home last night you were too embarrassed to talk to him. You headed straight To your room with the flower he gave you in hand.

"Wait." He grabs your arm before you open the door to your room.

You turn and look at him, folding your arms.

"I just want to tell you I hope you sleep well." He smiles.

"I'll sleep fine." You grumble.

"Come here for a moment." He says.

You do as he says and walk up closer to him. Dammit why are you doing what he says?

He leans down and kisses your head. Your cheeks turn pink. You look back up at him nervously.

"Goodnight." He whispers.

"N-night." You stutter.

You quickly close the door behind you and slide down against it onto the floor, letting out a deep sigh.

"Damn." You sigh.

"His kisses are addictive." You mumble to yourself hiding your blushy face.

"I know they are." Hunter says on the other side of the door.

You quickly jolt up preparing to yell at him, and you swing the door open, to reveal him still standing at your door.

But as soon as he comes into your sight of vision he grabs you and kisses you. Fuck.

Smooth.

You melt into the kiss. Damn it. He got you.

He holds you, his arms around you make you shiver, you loose balance and you end up backing up into your room.

He follows you, still not breaking the kiss as you both slowly wobble into your room. Fuck. The sexual tension that's built up between you both for years is playing a big factor on this.

He extends his arm and closes your bedroom door behind him. Fuck. What exactly is going to happen that he wants the door closed for.

You both back up until you hit the edge of your wall and you both kiss one another eagerly. Your heart is bursting.

He beaks the kiss and stares at you. You stare at him.

"I've been wanting to kiss you for so long." He says.

You breathe fast.

"You're such an idiot." You say.

"Who was it saying kissing me is addictive?" He says.

"I-" you blush.

"You're adorable." He says.

"N-no." You blush looking into his eyes and then his lips.

"You wanna kiss me so bad." He smiles.

"Hunter-" you blush.

"Y/n." He says.

"Why'd you close my door?" You say.

"Why'd you also close the door?" He says.

"I don't think you even noticed you reached out too and tried also helping me close the door." He says.

Fuck. Now that you think about it you did, you just didn't even notice.

"Whatever- I- uh-" you stutter.

"Because I thought we were gonna make out." You say.

"I thought we were too." He says.

You stare at one another for a moment in silence. Just eyes staring into eyes, hearts pounding.