♡10♡

A days passes, it's Tuesday, after school. No one ever asked to be Grom Queen. You were the only one. So you were training. You were thinking of how to tackle this situation.

You don't even wanna picture the wedding. Ugh.

How can you even defeat that situation when you don't even have a choice?

Is your fear even the wedding? I mean It's not something your scared of, well... it is, but it isn't. You don't want it to happen you know that. But does that mean your scared of it?

Yes, it has to. Your gonna be practically dragged down the isle. You don't want to walk down that isle.

So to defend yourself... do you just... let it happen?

Maybe Hunters right, you just need to accept the situation your in. There's no way out of it.

What's something else that scares you?

Wait that's it.

You aren't scared of being with Hunter. Hunters never forced you to be with him. Belos and mom have.

If they found out you were other Cedar, you didn't want this marriage. You would be dead. You wouldn't know what would happen. They've been planning this ever since you were a baby.

Would they throw you out? Where would you go?

You're not scared of the marriage, you can buff it out. Your scared of the possibility that they will find out that you don't want this marriage.

You know even throughout the marriage you will want out, you would definitely rebel, and if they found that out you would be dead.

How do you tackle that on?

You sigh.

You were going to hang out with Cedar and your friends today, but everyone's busy so you are unfortunately stuck at home.

You can't run from dinner tonight, you don't have an excuse. So you have to.

You sigh.

Hunter taps his fork against the table. Waiting for one of the guards to come in and say you aren't here. What is it even that you do? You've been skipping so much.

The doors open. He looks up.

"Hey." You say sitting down.

"Wow, you actually came." He says.

"Surprised?" You say.

"Yes actually." He says.

You start eating your food.

"I heard about what happened." He says.

You stop chewing and look up at him.

"You offered to take someone's place as Grom Queen." He says.

"How do you know about that?" You ask, crossing your arms.

"I found out last night. I was in the shop center, trying to find a wild witch on the loose, and I heard some hexside students talking about you." He says.

"Oh." You say, leaning against your seat.

"That surprised me, that's the last thing I'd expect from you, your usually so careless." He says.

"That's around you, not others." You say.

"Fair." He says.

"Why did you want to take it?" He asks.

"She was struggling. She's not the right person to be dealing with that, so I wanted to relieve the stress." You say.

"What was her fear?" He asks.