♡11♡

You'll admit it. You still have no plan on what to do for Grom. So far, your only idea was to just accept the situation so nothing happens to you. Will really accepting the situation be okay?

ugh...

Since you have no plan you've never been preparing for yourself. Instead you made the call to hang out with friends. You skipped dinner 2 nights now. The last you went is when Hunter opened up to you and that was Tuesday night, its Friday night. Grom is on Saturday night.

You've been trying to avoid him, after he opened up to you and you opened up to him it felt awkward.

You were going to a miniature festival they were doing in the town center, nothing too big though, its really simple. They have candies and games, you figured that would be fun to go to. You, Jerbo, Barcus, Viney, and Skara are all with eachother. You asked if Cedar could come but he said he was busy with something.

"So, hows it feel you're Grom Queen?" Viney asked.

"Its something alright." You say.

"Do you have a plan?" she asks.

"Yeah definitely." You nod.

"That was really brave of you to do that by the way." Viney comments.

"Huh?"

"Offer to take it for Willow. That was surprisingly nice of you." Viney says.

"She was terrified and wasn't expecting it. I felt bad, she didn't deserve that." You say.

"Hey look caramel apples!" Skara points.

"Oh yum." Jerbo says running to catch up with her.

"What food are you in the mood for?" Viney asks.

"I don't know." You shrug.

"I'm good honestly." You say.

"You need to have some food in ya come on, even if it's unhealthy candy." Viney says.

"Also did you get you dress?" Viney asks swinging her arm around you.

"I did, it's a (favorite color) dress." You smile.

"You thinks it's good enough to shift around in when your fighting that thing?" Viney asks.

"Oh yeah I'll be fine." You smile.

"Hey we need to win a prize." Viney grins.

"Everyone's managed to win a prize today." Viney smiles at you.

"It's our turn." Viney grins.

Hunter POV
Hunter sits at the dinner table tapping his fork. This is the 3rd time this week. You only came once this week so far. What's up with you?

He sighs and rest his head on the table.

"She's been ditching for weeks and she just randomly shows up for no reason 2 days ago." Hunter mutters to himself.

"What's her deal?" He says standing up, clenching his fists.

He walks to your room, practically stomping there. He's angry, and he doesn't really know why. All he knows is he's angry you're not here. He opened up to you and you just are pretending it never happened?

He knocks on your door.

"Hey." He says.

No answer.

"Y/n." He knocks again.

No answer.

He slowly opens the door and walks in. You aren't in your room. Well you certainly can't be anywhere in the castle besides your room at this hour. Maybe you're with friends.