♡28♡

"I said drop her." Hunter said furiously.

"Ohhh~ angry are we?" The basilisk smiles.

"I'll actually kill you this time." Hunter scoffs.

"Not if I kill her first." The basilisk hissed.

Their grip tightened on you and their mouth opened wide, beginning to inhale.

"No no no." You cry.

You can start to feel your life being pulled out of you. It feels awful it's painful. It hurts.

Hunter blasts the basilisks claws wrapped around yours and it knocks you out of its hand.

Shoot you're falling.

No no no.

And then he immediately swooped down and catches you in his arms. You yelp at the sudden tight grip he has on you. He's gripping you close to him super tightly, like if he lets go of you the whole world is over.

"Are you okay? Can you hear me? Can you see me?" He asks.

"Y-yeah- Hunter- you're hurting me." You say.

"Sorry." He says loosening his grip.

He wooshes down and gently plops you on the ground. He looks over at Viney unconscious on the ground and then back at you.

"Take her and hide somewhere, I'll be back soon." He says.

"How will I know it's you and not him?" You say.

"I'll walk up to you with one boot off, that's how you'll know." He whispers.

"Okay." You say.

"Now run, go, take her, run." Hunter says shoving you to go.

"Don't hurt yourself!" You yell.

"You don't hurt yourself!" He yells.

He hops on his palisman and then zooms off to fight the basilisk once more. Wait a minute- palisman!?

Since when did Hunter get a palisman?! And why hasn't he told you?!

"Y/N! I TOLD YOU TO GET OUTTA HERE!" Hunter yells.

"Right!" You exclaim, embarrassed.

You bend down to Viney and shake her a little. She seems so tired and upset.

"Viney, try and get up come on." You say.

"Cant." She mumbles.

You grumble and grab both of her hands, and you literally drag her away.

"Ow! Just- carry me or something-" Viney winces.

"I'm not as strong as you think!" You say.

"Hughhhhh..." she groans.

"At least sit up, and I'll try." You say.

"Okay.." she grumbles, trying to sit up.

"There you go, okay, put your arms around my neck, I'm gonna try and scoop you." You say.

"Drop me I'll kill you." She says softly.

"Yeah yeah." You say.

You scoop her up and try to maintain her weight, you waddle out of the area as fast as you can, which isn't that fast at all. You managed to turn the corner and you rested her on a tree.

"What happened even?" She mumbles.

"Hunter was a basilisk and now real Hunter is fighting the basilisk." You say.