♡40♡

There was a time during the night you could feel Hunter hugging you. He was asleep though, he held you randomly when he was sleeping. It woke you up. You stayed awake for a while just focusing on the feeling of his skin pressed against you, his arms wrapped around you. He was holding you big spoon little spoon style.

You remember the feeling of your heart beating so hard you felt your chest was gonna rip open. It felt nice. Him holding you like that.

He woke up before you though, probably to get some food or something but he's been gone for a while. It's been starting to worry you. You noticed him shifting out of the bed and putting some comfortable clothes on but you didn't say anything and you just kept your eyes shut and relaxed while he was getting ready for the day.

It's been like an hour or two now and your starting to get curious.

Oh my Titan, and then there's your mother who's currently in your room. Your eyes widen and you immediately get up and run to your room.

It's just down the hall you quickly and gently open the door.

"Mom...?" You say, it feels so awkward to say that now to a woman you barely know.

"U-uh.. I'm here." She says peeking her head over the covers.

"I know a better place to keep you for now, but I need to find Hunter first." You say.

"What..? Where?" She says.

"I have a friends who's human as well. She's trying to make a portal to the human realm. I was thinking you both could help eachother out." You say.

"Home? Back...home?" She stutters.

"Yeah, we can go home together, and... maybe I csn bring Hunter..! We can get to know eachother a bit and you can show me what life in the human realm is." You say.

"Ah... just... as long as... as long as we don't go near your father..." she says nervously.

"Why? What's wrong with my dad?" You say.

"He's the reason I'm here, we're here. He... was hurting me, I was afraid he was gonna hurt you too so i ran, and this portal opened." She says.

"I'm...so sorry." You say.

"I do think it would be lovely to have you in your birth place though, you deserve the experience." She says.

"Yeah I wanna see it too." You say.

"I'll be right back, don't open the door to anyone unless i say it's me, or if it's Hunter, for some reason, incase he comes back. But I'm gonna see if I can find Hunter real quick and we can take you to the owl house." You say.

"I trust you." She nods.

You nod and then open the door, and to your surprise you see a coven scout right outside your door.

"Y/n! We were just looking for you! The golden guard said you'd be in the library, but you were in your room?" They say.

"Uh... I.. just needed to come here to get something?" You say playing along with whatever Hunter told them.

"Great, it's time to take you to our little maintenance room." They say, putting their hand behind your back, leading you away.

"What? For what?" You say.

"For alterations, and adjustments." They say.

"Alterations? Adjustments?" You say.

"Your wedding gown Y/n, have you not seen the posters hung all around the castle for your wedding? They were released just yesterday." The guard says.