♡12♡

It's Saturday morning. You didn't sleep well. You never answered any of Cedars texts last night.

You started questioning if you should really be with Cedar. Maybe Hunters right, being alive is better than being happy. If anyone were to find out you would probably get hurt. Hunters always right and you hate it. The only way to benefit of this is to deal with it.

You sigh and go into the kitchen to get food. What's good for breakfast.

You open up the refrigerator and grab some stuff to throw together for breakfast. You're exhausted. When you close the refrigerator Hunter reveals behind the refrigerator door. You jump back.

"TITAN!" You yell.

"Geez. Sorry." He says.

You roll your eyes and make your cereal.

"You okay?" He asks.

"Terrific." You nod.

"You and your sarcasm." He sighs.

"What are you thinking." He asks.

"About what? Oh you mean the argument last night?" You ask.

He sighs, and sits down.

"Im thinking... how it makes me hate everyone and everything." You say.

Hunter looks at you and blinks.

"Cause life isn't fair." You say.

"Mm." He hums.

"I'm debating or not if I should just break up with him. But right before Grom? I cant do that to him, not after he asked me to go yesterday night." You sigh.

"It was such a sweet way he asked, I would totally destroy him if I just cut it off." You sigh.

"How did he ask?" Hunter asks.

"I was playing this stupid pop the balloon game, and if I got 4 pops, I get a prize, and I got 4 pops. The stand worker told me my prize is behind the stand and boom there he was with flowers and a plushie and a cute sign." You say.

"It was such a clever idea and now I just have to ruin that all." You say.

Hunter looks down.

"I mean he's gonna find out about us, it's inevitable. Especially tonight. He's gonna see when I'm fighting Grom." You sigh.

"That's... true." Hunter says.

"Well, what do you like about him?" He asks.

"He's smart. He's nice to everyone. He's really handsome." You say.

"What do you not like about him?" Hunter asks.

"He's so nervous all the time. He never really kisses me because he's nervous, he only does when he feels he has to. And to be honest he's not a great kisser." You say.

"Okay. Great to know thanks." Hunter says making a grossed out face.

"You asked idiot." You say.

"I don't have a clue about... how those work. Break ups?" Hunter says.

"Why is it even called a break up?" He asks.

"You break, aka split, up." You say.

"You split, you aren't with eachother anymore." You say.

"I don't get it, why are you saying it like it's such a serious thing then if you've done it to me, you split from me all the time. We aren't with eachother nearly all the time, so you break up a lot." Hunter says.