♡15♡

Morning comes. You had a hard time sleeping because of how active your brain was thinking of things.

So many thoughts and feelings you can't even distribute.

What are you going to say to him when you see him again? What is he going to say to you?

You're hungry and you want breakfast but you're afraid he's going to be there when you open the door again.

You aren't leaving your room until you know what to say once he's in your field of vision.

Should you just pretend it never happened? Go as normal? Or should you confront him?

Maybe you should confront him. But what would you say? You aren't mad at him but you are? You're still in shock? Did you want him to?

Hm... you run to the other side of the room and grab your magic glove.

Screw it, you're going out.

You swing the door open and go to the kitchen. Please don't be there please don't be there.

Ok he's not there. You grab your cereal and milk and sit down and eat it. No one's there. Good.

The door opens and you dart your head upwards.

Shit.

Hunter walks into the room. You both make quick eye contact for a split second but he pretends he doesn't see you still. You just stay quiet.

He leaves into the kitchen.

You twirl your spoon around in the milk and cereal. Paying attention to the noises being made in the kitchen. The rummaging around in the fridge. The sounds of utensils being placed down and picked up.

Sooner or later he comes back into the dining room and sits down farther away from you than usual. Pretending he doesn't see you.

You stare at him.

"Are we gonna talk about what happened?" You say.

Hunter chokes on his drink and puts it back down.

"What?" He coughs.

"Are we gonna talk about it?" You ask.

"Um." He says.

"Talk about what?" He says.

"Don't play dumb." You say.

"No talk about what? I don't remember." Hunter says nervously

"You're a bad liar Hunter." You say.

"Look pretending it never happened won't solve anything." You say.

"So can we just talk about it?" You ask.

He goes quiet.

"I have missions I need to do today." He says.

"It doesn't have to be now, but when you can." You say.

"Can we please do that?" You ask.

Hunter burries his face in his hands.

"Yeah." He says all muffled in his gloves.

"Okay. Thanks." You say.

"Also, I'm so sorry, about last night too." You say.

"I shouldn't have been blaming you for everything, I was too shocked and angry and I was trying to process everything." You say.

"I'm sorry for being mad at you for coming to help me. I'm... actually glad you did." You say.

"I lied about saying I could do it myself, I shouldn't have attacked you for just wanting to help, you were just trying to be nice, and I'm sorry." You say.