♡26♡

When you woke up you realized you were gonna be late for school. You slept past your alarm.

"Shit." You say.

You don't yourself out of bed and run to put some clothes on. You hear knocking on your door with only half your shirt on over your head. You quickly shove the shirt on and run to the door.

"I know I know! I'm late!" You say as you open the door.

Hunter blinks and hands you some roses.

"Oh." You blush.

"Thank you." You say softly staring at the roses.

Hunter stares at you as you zone out into the roses. He snaps his finger infront of your face.

"What?!" You blush.

"I thought you were late." He smirks.

"Ah! Shoot!" You exclaim, running to grab your bag in your room.

Hunter watches you as you run around getting ready. He smiles.

"What about your breakfast?" He asks, as you run out the door.

"Don't need it! I'm late!" You yell.

"Hm." Hunter sighs.

"Can I take you to school?" Hunter asks.

"WHAT?!" You yell.

"Can i take you to school?" He says again.

"NO!" You yell.

"Why not?" He asks.

"Because! No!" You blush.

"What? I won't let anyone see me." Hunter says pulling out a black cloak.

You blush and stare at him. He smiles.

And so you're riding on Hunters staff, while he's hiding his identity by a cloak. You're hoping no one will see you.

"Over here right?" Hunter asks.

"Yeah." You say.

"Okay." He says starting to land on the ground.

He looks around, doesn't seem like too many students. Only a couple. He pulls the hood over his head and helps you off the staff.

You grab his hand as he helps you off and your feet plop on the ground. He smiles and squeezes your hand.

"Thanks." You say.

"I'm gonna go now." You say, walking away.

"Nope." He grabs your arm.

"What?!" You groan.

Hunter grins and points at his face, and looks the other direction, his cheeks are a little pink.

"No! Not in public!" You blush.

"Then come here." Hunter says, quickly snapping you into his cloak, hiding your head and face.

You blush.

"Go on. No one can see you." Hunter smiles.

"I hate you." You grumble.

"Go on." He smiles.

You rest your hands on his chest and gently pull on his shirt. Embarassed, you look up at him.

You quickly kiss him, and then you shove him off, and angrily walk your direction.

"Byeeeee~" Hunter grins.

You don't look back, your face is too red he would only make fun of you. You stomp towards school and then quickly look back before you open the school doors.