♡23♡

He can't have the fire flu, anything but that, he used to get it a lot when he was younger, well he always thought he did but in reality he didnt. It was probably all that fighting and all the water he dealt with during that hydra mission.

Hunters stomach grumbles and he sits up, he's sweaty, and his nose is all stuffed. He should probably make some soup or something.

He waddles to his door, nose bright red. And clicks the door open, to reveal your face.

"Where have you been? no one says you reported to any of your missions." You say.

"Did.. I really sleep in that much?" He sniffs.

"Ugh..." he then groans all congested.

"Your lucky i have no school today." You say walking away.

"How does that make me lucky?" He sniffs.

You don't say anything, instead you go across from his room, then into your room and you shut the door.

"What is she talking about?" Hunter grumbles to himself, limping to the kitchen.

"Wait." You say opening the door to your room.

Hunter sighs and sort of falls forward, loosing his balance, but he immediately regains his balance, and coughs.

"Titan, what's wrong with you?" You say walking up to him and helping him into your room.

"Why are you grabbing me?" He says groggily.

"Cause look at you, you almost fell." You sigh, closing your door and setting him on your bed.

You pull out a little round thing with a needle or some tip on the top of it.

"What is that?" Hunter coughs.

"It's called a thermomer I think is what it's called." You say.

"But it's a thing humans use to tell if your sick, I found one of those from the owl lady when she was selling things she found in the human realm." You say.

"Don't buy things from wild witches! are you mad?" He says all stuffed.

"You sound like your about to cough out goo, anyway, hold still." You say.

"No, we can't trust that, it's from the human realm." Hunter backs away.

"I've used it and I've been fine." You roll your eyes.

"Fine! How does it work." He sighs.

"You need to open your mouth and stick it under your tongue." You say.

He looks hesitant.

"I washed it don't worry." You say.

He sighs and puts it in his mouth

"When it's ready it will beep, and if the number is high that means you are unwell." You say.

"That's what I've been told." You say.

It beeps. You pull it out of Hunters mouth and look at the number.

"What is it?"

"It's 101, you probably have fire flu." You say

"Are you kidding?" Hunter grumbles.

"No, you should sleep." You say, lifting up the bed covers.

"In your bed?" Hunter says.

"Well you shouldn't walk around much and your already here so yeah." You say.

"Im hungry though, I need food." He says.