♡36♡

Hunter POV:
"Almost.... Fire bee wings is the finishing touch." Hunter mumbles throwing them in the cauldron.

It turns a good green color. Hunter rubs his eyes and smiles.

"Perfect." He grins.

"Now to go to wherever Terra buys her honey." Hunter says.

Your pov:
It's 6am, and you hear a knock on your bedroom door. You grumble and slowly get out of your bed, and tromp your way to the door. You feel heavy like your about to fall over and your nose is all stuffed.

You open it to reveal Hunter.

"I finished the truth serum." He says.

You blink and blankly stare at him. You grumble and rub your eyes. Your nose feels stuffed and you sniff and gently stretch and let out a small yawn.

"Hunter it's 6am, were you up all night?" You sniff.

"I pull a lot of all nighters, besides, like I said, I'm honest on my word, I wouldn't be making this if I disliked you." He said.

You lean against the wall frame and rub away any eye boogers in your eye corners.

"Okay, I'm going back to bed." You mumble.

"Wait, where does Terra usually buy her honey?" He asks.

"I don't know the honey store?" You yawn.

"Where is that?" He says.

"I don't know she lives here, so find a honey shop in latissa." You whine.

"I'm going to bed." You yawn.

"Sleep well." He says.

You walk over to him and wrap your arms around him, he jolts in surprise and his ears turn red.

You rest your head on his chest for a moment as you embrace him. Hunter doesn't hug back.

"O-okay, that's good.. I.. you... go ahead and sleep." He blushes nudging you off of him.

"Mmm still hate me huh?" You mumble, rubbing your eyes.

"No!" He blushes.

"Sure." You yawn, and go back into your room.

You shut the door and Hunter stares at it for a moment. He sighs and heads out of the castle into Latissa, hoping to find a place that sells honey.

Some moments later:

Your scroll starts buzzing and you pick it up. It's Luz.

"Y/n! Is everything okay?" She asks.

"Yeah it's okay, I figured it out." You say congested.

"Oh good." She says.

"I ended up revealing myself to him and I can't tell what he thinks of me." You say.

"He's so distant but at the same time he's not." You say.

"He's probably trying to process." She says.

"I hope, but I'm just nervous." You sniff

"Are you crying?" She asks.

"No, my nose is stuffy." You say.

"Do you feel sweaty?" She asks.

"Yeah, I'm fine." You rub your nose.

"What's your next step?" She asks.

"We made a truth serum, Hunters gonna slip it into her tea so we can see what really happened to me." You say.

"Good luck." Luz says.