𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 01. the ice rink

☆01

☆01. the ice rink
▃▃▃
[ACT. 1]

♪ agnes obel - avenue

.

.

.

.

.

     IT'S ALREADY BEEN A FEW MONTHS that Park Sunghoon died. Her eyes drifted to his old locker, which was as usual flooded with beautiful flowers, letters and photos.

It was a place filled with memories, love and-

     "Watch out, Creep!"
The protagonist felt her body fall forward.

She tried to grab one of the lockers but slumped heavily. A few laughs filled the hallways as she struggled to her feet.

Nana didn't even bother to turn around. She already knew who had done this: Jake and his friends. Because of her fragile body shape, colorful hair and outfit, they named her "Creep." She was used to it.

     "What the hell..."
She murmured before dusting off her pants and picking up her books.

The students who had witnessed the scene looked at Nana with pity. No one dared reprimand Jake for his behavior because he's Sunghoon's best friend.

Everyone thought Jake was getting meaner and more disturbing to swallow his sadness. The heroine didn't care, and didn't make excuses, he was just an asshole.

Otherwise, everything was back to normal even after the school was bought out. The school's image was completely cleaned up, enabling it to reopen.

A company is behind it all, and the CEO has become the new headmaster. Apart from security, he took no other action; the teachers were still giving shitty lessons and there were still crappy meals in the canteen...

The only thing that really pissed Nana off was the gymnasium who had now strict opening and closing hours.

It used to be the only place that was left unattended and open 24/24, but since it's a murder area, it has changed and most students don't even come there anymore.