𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 13. the spiritism club

☆13

☆13. the spiritism club
▃▃▃
[ACT. 2]

♪ METAMORPHOSIS - INTERWORLD

.

.

.

.

.

THE STUDENTS WERE STUNNED and began to feel bad. Jake stared at the ground, ashamed and helpless at
those words. What made them feel bad was the fact that Nana was absolutely right.

     "What did you just say?"
Heather had rushed at the girl and raised her arm, ready to slap her.

At the same time, two students intercepted Her. In a flash, Nana found herself facing a teacher and noticed Junko and Rachel helped her.

     "Everything all right, Nana?"
Her best friend came beside her. "Thank God we came back at the right time."

     "What's wrong with you, Heather? Are you crazy?"
Rachel glared at her and let out a nervous laugh.

     "May I ask what's going on?"
The teacher interrupted this quarrel and headed into the middle of the crowd.

No one had dared to speak, and Sunghoon's locker answered the question. The adult was shocked and stared at this massacre with pain and disgust.

This incident was taken seriously by the school, all morning classes were cancelled.

Some students went home, others stayed at school and were still talking about what had happened, putting forward various theories.

The main topic was the argument between Jake, Heather and Nana.

Her courage and anger had not gone unnoticed. She had put all the students in their place and now they were intimidated by her simple presence.

Currently, Nana was in the headmaster's office with her friends. Mr. Lee was meticulously observing the computer, where several images from the security cameras were displayed.

He squinted and interpreted each scene as it unfolded. Suddenly, the screen went black, and it was impossible to see or hear the images.