𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 08. i owe you my life

☆08

☆08. i owe you my life
▃▃▃
[ACT. 1]

« It's killing you inside, isn't it?. »

.

.

.

.

.

     THE PROTAGONIST ABRUPTLY packed up all her books and left the classroom. It had finally finished, and strangely enough, she hadn't seen Junko there. Maybe she was sick?

In the corridors, Nana whistled happily as she twirled Jungwon's keys around her finger. She was proud and satisfied because this key was undoubtedly the only good news of the day.

Now it was time to find Rachel and finally understand her link with Sunghoon.

As she headed for the stairs to the second floor, the heroine spotted her best friend standing motionless in front of a locker.

She mechanically approached Junko and noticed that it was the ghost's locker. The brunette was staring at it with a bouquet of roses in her hand.

Junko lowered herself gently and placed the gift among the other flowers. When she stood up again, she saw Nana smiling shyly.

"Oh, hi!"

"Hey. You didn't come to class. What are you doing... Here?"
She asked as she scanned Sunghoon's case.

"Well... I came to bring him some flowers."
Junko replied with a sad expression.

The black-haired woman hadn't seen her so saddened since his death months ago. To tell the truth, her friend had never really spoken about it until now.

"You didn't know him, but he was a very nice boy. Even if..."
Suddenly, the student stopped and seemed to look behind Nana.

The protagonist stared at the person in front of her. It was Jake, who approached them with a haughty air, also carrying a bouquet of flowers under his arm.

"What a surprise... Creep, here? In front of my buddy's locker?"
He glared at her and lightly nudged her shoulder. He set down his flowers and glanced quickly at Junko.