𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 06. black hoodie

☆06

☆06. black hoodie
▃▃▃
[ACT. 1]

« No matter where you are, everyone one is always connected. »

.

.

.

.

.

THIS STUDENT'S NAME reminds vaguely to her, but it was impossible to reconstruct a single memory. But, this detail made a huge difference.

"You really thought I was the leader of the club?"

"Well yes. So it bothers me I don't know who Jungwon is and I really need an answer. Right now."
She had muttered, tapping the table nervously with her finger.

"Sorry but I can't help you now. Like, right now."
Rachel sighed and stood up, retrieving her bag and ready to leave.

Just as she was about to cross the door, the former vice president heard Nana coming toward her.

     "Are you sure I can't have anything, now? I really need you. Please..."
The girl's voice was monotone, but you could clearly feel the anger and disappointment.

Even if there wasn't much she could do, Rachel was still interested in Nana's condition and didn't seem right to leave her alone to deal with something like this.

"Okay..."
She closed the door slowly, "It's going to be complicated because I don't have any great book to back up what I'm saying, but"

"So you help me finally?"

"I will try to formulating some theories, nothing more. Either way, I need that key to help you."

"I'll pick it up tomorrow, I promise."

She sighed at the heroine's determination. The two girls settled back around the table and studied the only books they have for a moment.

"Let's recap, you can see ghosts right?" She had questioned while reading a passage from one of her books.