𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 11. his pain's mine now

☆11

☆11. his pain's mine now
▃▃▃
[ACT. 2]

♪ grimes - genesis

.

.

.

.

.

     THE GHOST STANDED FACING her, unable to answer anything. He just stared at his chest, then at hers, again and again. Trying to understand the link.

Suddenly, he touched his chest, as if trying to verify the disappearance of his lungs, which were now inside Nana's body.

Even though he didn't speak because of the shock, he said a lot and answered her question.

     "Obviously, you don't seem to know... I'm sorry."

She wiped away the tears that had rolled down her cheeks despite her efforts and walked over to him. She slumped down on the bench and massaged her temple; Sunghoon also sat next to her, embarrassed and upset.

"I'm sorry I was aggressive... I hope you're not mad at me."

"...Holy shit Nana."
He turned slowly toward her and swallowed as he met her gaze. "I'm living in you right now?"

His rather childish reaction made the girl laugh slightly and her headache disappeared immediately.

"Yeah, you saved me. If I could have... I would have hugged you."

Her voice broke and she burst into tears. All the mystery had been solved, but the shock was still there. She could never have imagined such a link.

The blond boy could feel his cheeks getting pink. Seeing his sidekick cry made him just as sad, but he was too stunned to think intelligently.

His body was suddenly hot, as a ghost he hadn't felt that way for several months.

"That's all right. I'll bear the pain, come here."
His voice trembled, but he opened his arms.

Nana had immediately stood up, laughing. It was a strange sensation, joy mixed with sadness and surprise, it was strange but a little pleasant.