𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 24. the main character's downfall

☆24

☆24. the main character's downfall
▃▃▃
[ACT. 2]

« The sky full of hope is covered by a thick cloud of despair. »

.

.

.

.

.

THE YOUNG MAN WAS paralyzed, his face gradually decomposed as Nana suddenly confessed everything, without even catching her breath.

It was beyond anything he could have imagined; he was terrified. His reaction wasn't all that different from Rachel's.

"I'm begging you, you've got to help me."

The strange veins that had appeared on her skin were beginning to hurt more and more. Sensitive, the heroine couldn't help wincing as she pleaded Jungwon.

Suddenly, Nana crouched to the ground, both arms in the way. She tried to catch her breath and closed her eyes. The boy watched helplessly, leaning against the door and hesitating to run away from this nightmarish vision.

She was fighting herself, trying to regain what the other one had stolen from her: control.

She was forcing herself to regain control of her breathing, her emotions, everything.

Above all, keep control.

After several seconds, Jungwon's eyes widened as he noticed her skin returning to normal.

Shocked by this, his muscles gave way and he found himself on the floor like his friend.

"Feel like I almost died. It's getting worse."

"You did the fucking ritual..."

Despite her fatigue, she stood up and leaned against the desk, nodding. Her forehead was soaked and dark circles marked her face even more than before.