𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 10. GIVEN or TAKEN

☆10

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

☆10. GIVEN or TAKEN
▃▃▃
[ACT. 1]

« People facing the sea, sky, horizon but I was facing death. »

.

.

.

.

.

     NANA GENTLY CLOSED THE door and slid back against the wall. It was almost the weekend, and she couldn't wait to rest and get her mind off this scary ghost story. She had decided to rest tonight and not think too much about her link with Sunghoon.

     "Are you home already?"
The girl got up weakly and saw her mother in the kitchen. "You look tired."

     "I am."
She closed her eyes and let herself fall into her mother's arms.

     "Well, well... You're so exhausted you even forgot your hair dye! It's starting to fade."
Her few blonde strands were beginning to darken.

Life had been so hectic lately that she'd forgotten to take care of her appearance; Nana without few colorful strands of hair wasn't Nana, so she picked up her bag and walked heavily to the door.

     "I'm going to the store to buy some hair color."

     "Here. Since you're going out, get your meds from the pharmacy."
Mrs. Suzuki left to get her purse under her daughter's questioning gaze.

     "What? Already running out?"

     "You have to buy some Imurel,  Cortansyl..."
She named the meds like a pro. "I'll give you the money and your prescription."

Mrs. Suzuki had taken some cash out with a piece of paper. The teen retrieved them and, counting the money carefully, suddenly took offense.

     "Holy shit. $600 is so expensive!"

     "Language Nadeshiko..."
Her mother glared at her and put the purse away.

     "Sorry."
She said before leaving the house.

 ˹ GHOST&CREEP ˼ जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें