𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 28. those who were born in october

☆28

☆28. those who were born in october
▃▃▃
[ACT. 3]

« You and me, we're the same. »

.

.

.

.

.

THE CLASSROOM WAS PLUNGED in a heavy silence. Everyone was shocked and confused by this huge anger. She hadn't been seen so furious since the case with Sunghoon's locker.

     "Is she crazy..?"
The students murmured among themselves.

     "She's overreact... Maybe it was just a joke."

Even though the protagonist was deep in thought, she could hear all the classmates chattering away. Some had even moved away from her out of fear.

     "Back off, Nana. I'm gonna to clean this mess. You might hurt yourself so calm down and we'll go see the headmaster afterwards."
Junko waved her off.

This reaction was certainly excessive without a context, but her best friend was the only one who understood it. For her, it was clearly a threat and not a joke. Given current events, she couldn't let it go.

At the same moment, the door opened. The teacher appeared in the doorway, followed by another student, Heeseung. Her eyes turned red when she saw him and her jaw immediately tightened.

As Junko began to pick up the scattered pieces of the vase, she spotted the heroine rummaging through her kit.

Nana hid what she'd just picked up in her sleeve and walked towards Heeseung.

She was convinced that there were no more possible coincidences, only clues. That man had become her number one suspect.

Heeseung noticed the student and greeted her. However, his smile faded when he met this dark, murderous gaze.

It was indescribably dark; he'd never seen anything like it. She remained parked in front of him for a few seconds before being called out by the teacher.

     "Come on, sit down the class is about to start."
He said before a thud sounded.

A slap.