𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 37. the meeting

☆37

☆37. the meeting
▃▃▃
[ACT. 4]

« The weakest ones turn against the most powerful. »

.

.

.

.

.

IT WAS TERRIBLE, the worst thing that could happen. That was also what they all feared would happen if they didn't hurry up. The killers had won the first round, there was no denying it.

Nana went home, eyes still puffy from tears. She was so scared, and so angry. All she could think about now was revenge.

She closed the door and saw that her mother wasn't in the living room, probably already asleep. It was a good opportunity to sneak the ghost in.

Sunghoon waited outside, just as upset. After the assailant fled, his girlfriend called the ambulance and they came to get Heeseung.

To avoid people, he had hidden behind a wall. Even so, he'd pretty much understood what was going on. Their friend was still breathing but in critical condition, having lost a lot of blood.

The protagonist wanted to get into the ambulance truck with Heeseung, but one of the doctors intercepted her. At least his father, Mr. Lee, was warned before they left.

Sunghoon blamed himself for not being able to protect his friends, even though he had the ability to do so. It was a failure that knotted his throat.

"Come, no one's there."

Her small voice echoed in his ears, and he nodded, returning to the house where they were warm and a little further away from this waking nightmare.

The girl swallowed her tears and tried to show a little strength despite the trauma. She stepped into the kitchen and switched on the light. Now, Sunghoon could see the expression on her face, broken.

"Would you like something to eat?"

She asked ironically, knowing that he didn't feel hungry. However, perhaps eating a comforting meal would take their minds off things.