𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 27. flowers on the desk

☆27

☆27. flowers on the desk
▃▃▃
[ACT. 2]

« What are you afraid of? »

.

.

.

.

.

     ALREADY CONCERNED ABOUT something more important, reality finally caught up with Nana: Sunghoon had kissed her. Although it's saved her life, she couldn't help feeling embarrassed and frightened.

As she cursed herself for almost giving in... The protagonist locked herself in her room until sunrise. When she plucked up the courage to come out, the ghost was gone. The ritual was over.

She wanted to scream, so many questions mixed up in her head. It was an unimaginable mess and all her thoughts were tangled up like threads.

However, one thing was sure. She was so much better; no more headaches, hallucinations or even strange feelings. Everything had disappeared when the boy had kissed her.

That kiss. It was as if it had cured all this. It didn't make sense to her, who thought it was just a coincidence, but it was far too obvious.

Even so, the girl didn't feel like going to school. She didn't want to face him, not after that. Of course, if the kiss had made the other one disappear, she'd have to thank him, but... How could she?

For Nana, a kiss is not a simple and irrelevant thing. There are many ways of rousing someone enough to wake them up: pushing them, or even hitting them.

She knew Sunghoon was probably panicked, but why one kiss out of an infinite number of choices?

If he'd decided to kiss her, it was because he'd felt the need to for a long time. Now, every time she thought about it, her heart beat a little faster and her face warmed.

What could she say to him after all this? Did she have to pretend it never happened?

The young woman had finally decided to leave for school. In any case, she had to find out if the other one had been eradicated from her mind and, if so, tell Rachel and Jungwon.