𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 29. a boy, a girl and a ghost

☆29

☆29. a boy, a girl and a ghost
▃▃▃
[ACT. 3]

« Love, jealousy, ignorance. »

.

.

.

.

.

     THE SKATER SIGHED and couldn't help rolling his eyes. He was annoyed by this ridiculous situation. Nana crossed her arms and tapped her foot nervously, waiting for Heeseung's reply.

"What about now?"

"Two fingers..."
She nodded and encouraged Sunghoon to start again.

"And now?"

"Five."

The ghost finally lowered his hand and looked at Nana. She scratched the back of her head and raised her eyebrows.

"Another good answer... There's no doubt about it."

"Is this what I have to do to prove that I can see him?"
Heeseung blinked softly.

"Another solution?"

As the two students debated, Sunghoon had a blank stare probably flabbergasted by this turn of events.

A new ally. He must have been reassured by this news, but he couldn't feel anything positive. The same strange emotion had crushed all friendliness.

"Anyway... How that jerk can see me?" He asked.

"Hum. I can hear you too actually."
The protagonist remained silent for a moment before thinking it over.

It's true that Heeseung has a particular theory that could explain his ability. But his explanation has nothing to do with her own experience.

"He told me about people who were born in October..."
The new ally nodded.

The girl tried to make the connection with his idea but couldn't find anything... She looked at him out of the corner of her eye, urging him to explain.