𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 02. the lost soul

☆02

☆02. the lost soul
▃▃▃
[ACT. 1]

♪ nbsplv - the lost down soul

.

.

.

.

.

     NANA DIDN'T SHOUT, she didn't have the strength enough. She just wanted to find a rational explanation; a twin? maybe look-alike?

Fear had slowly taken over her reflection and lucidity. It was him.

Sunghoon was standing in front of her. He arched his eyebrows and was obviously just as surprised to see her. Suddenly, the girl closed her eyes, unable to bear this horror scenario.

"I'll wake up, it's fake. I'll wake up."
Nana reopened her pupils and exclaimed as she still saw the boy. He was now adopting a nonchalant stance and crossing his arms.

"Are you done?"
He asks as the teen pinched her arm multiple times until it was severely red. "Come on, stop—"

     "D-Don't- Oh my god!!"
She screamed so loudly that the blond guy covered his ears. "DON'T TOUCH ME!"

Adrenalin made her jump in a hurry and she sprinted to the gymnasium exit. She pounded on the closed door. Sunghoon approached her, hands in the air, trying to speak with.

     "I will not hurt you. Can we just talk?"

The protagonist tried to open the door but couldn't. She had to find another way out, so she turned around to face this strange phenomenon.

     "What are you..? Please, leave me."
The boy stepped back slightly as he saw tears rolling down on her cheeks. She was so scared, her whole body was shaking like a leaf.

"You said it yourself, I'm Park Sunghoon."
He said softly which calmed the girl who dared to turn around to face him again. "I'm confused too, don't worry. You can see me, that's quite something."

The young man approached calmly but her breathing was gradually becoming jerky. Her whole body pressed against the door, refusing to confront it any longer. All she cared about was escaping this place.