𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 22. deep inside

☆22

☆22. deep inside
▃▃▃
[ACT. 2]

♪ transgender - crystal castles

.

.

.

.

.

     THE HEADMASTER FINALLY agreed to Nana's request, deeming it interesting and beneficial to the students' safety. Now she had one more thing to do: talk to Junko.

What had happened that morning saddened her greatly, especially when she still felt she hadn't been able to control her anger. At the moment, her best friend had to be in P.E class.

The teen returned to the gymnasium and saw several students outside the school, on the soccer field.

The heroine was quite embarrassed and didn't want to go. Since she's sick, she's exempt all year round and therefore has nothing to do here.

Just as Nana was about to head for the changing rooms, a throat-clearing noise caught her attention.

Turning, she stepped back and looked around, hoping no one had seen her.

"What are you doing here?"
Eyes rounded as she noticed the ghost, hand in his pockets.

"What about you? Are you crazy?! The students are nearby."
She'd whispered as she went off to hide behind the bleachers.

"Did you forget they couldn't see me?"

"But they can see me. How will I look, talking to a wall?"

"You will probably look like a creep."

"Funny..."
The teen rolled her eyes.

"Anyway, you're not answering my question. I thought you didn't do sports, especially since you need to rest because of your headache."

"I just came to see my friend. We'll explain and then I'll leave, okay?"

The blond boy couldn't hide his concern and sadness took over his face. Just as he was about to nod, the gymnasium door opened again and a student stepped inside.