𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 30. reciprocity

☆30

☆30. reciprocity
▃▃▃
[ACT. 3]

« Oh, say it ditto. »

.

.

.

.

.

THE PROTAGONIST HUNG UP and ran as fast as she could. She was about to lose her lungs, but Rachel had just arrived at school after spending days at home.

Nana walked down the stairs at lightning speed, nearly falling 2 or 3 times. Once in the school hall, she looked around for her friend.

Club activities were ending and, due to new safety regulations, the school was closing early. As a result, the corridors began to empty and time was running out.

The heroine wanted to talk to Rachel while still having time to find Heeseung and explain the situation. For once in a day when everything was going well, it was time to go all the way.

While she was still looking around, the sound of a door opening caught her attention. Without thinking too hard, she trotted to the room and entered.

Suddenly, Nana felt her arm being pulled forward and the door closed. She was now in complete darkness, unable to distinguish anything but the pressure on her arm.

"Oh my god!"
She screamed in terror as her shoulder was tapped this time.

The light came on and revealed Rachel, who seemed to have changed: she looked tired and stressed, not to mention her unkempt hair and unkempt outfit.

"Hi there."
Despite everything, she smiled and the protagonist hugged her.

Rachel was initially surprised by this warm welcome. She didn't know it, but her friend had been worried for days. After a few seconds, the teen finally extricated herself.

"I'm sorry. You must have a lot of questions like... Where I was, why I didn't tell you everything—"

"You don't have to. I already know everything, Jungwon explained what happened to you."