𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 21. can't control myself anymore, pt.1

☆21

☆21. can't control myself, pt.1
▃▃▃
[ACT. 2]

« The monster's running wild inside of me. »

.

.

.

.

.

DESPITE HER MOTHER'S COMPLAINTS, Nana decided to go back to school. The daughter was rather surprised because usually Mrs. Suzuki hated it when she skipped classes.

The headache was still there, but much less persistent than yesterday. For the hallucinations, she simply deduced that her brain was trapping her.

Everything was fine now, or so she thought.

As she entered the school, she shivered with embarrassment. Thinking of all those things she'd forgotten yesterday because of the fever. Then Sunghoon came to her mind, it was strange.

When did things get so out of hand? What would have happened if he hadn't stopped himself? Nana was even more surprised by her gesture, as she didn't seem against this idea.

     "God... I almost kissed a ghost."
She murmured as she opened her locker and took some books.

It was an accident and it wouldn't change anything in their friendship. Time had passed and a lot had happened, the skater no longer had a crush on her.

As the girl closed the locker, her gaze locked almost automatically on two students. She was about to look away, but the student was a bit too familiar.

She rubbed her eyes and squinted, not wanting to believe what she was seeing.

Her best friend, Junko and Jake kissing discreetly behind a wall.

The heroine's books fell at her feet and she stood dumbfounded for a split second before reopening the locker to hide.

What she'd just seen seemed unthinkable, impossible, Junko and Jake as a couple? No fucking way, there was no world where this was possible.

Nana rushed to the bathroom and took a deep breath, looking at herself in the mirror. She didn't know what was more annoying.