𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 19. perfect night

☆19

☆19. perfect night
▃▃▃
[ACT. 2]

♪ traffic lights - lena

.

.

.

.

.

NANA WAS NO LONGER concerned about Rachel's attitude. She had also left the club and gone to find Sunghoon; classes had finished 5 minutes ago and the corridors were already empty.

The girl walked quickly down the stairs, now that she'd understood the killer's message and the danger hanging over her head, she wasn't very comfortable alone.

A sound of footsteps cut off her thoughts and Sunghoon found himself facing her.

"Hey.. I was just on my way to the gymnasium."

The protagonist couldn't help but scrutinize him, now that the ritual had worked, he was very different.

"I heard people coming into the gymnasium as I quickly got out. Now people can see me so..."
He looked at his hands and clasped them simultaneously.

"...I still can't believe it."

She shook her head and tapped his chest lightly with her finger. The ghost looked down at her and raised his eyebrows, letting her make this movement again and again until he took her hand.

"You can touch me, don't worry."

Nana smiled, fully satisfied with this invocation. She was happy to have been able to do him a favor, even if this transformation was about to come to an end.

"How long will this transformation last? It depends on the blood dose doesn't it? I only gave like 4 drops."

"Then we don't have much time... Can I ask you something?"
The protagonist nodded, but Sunghoon remained silent for a few more seconds. "Well... Theoretically I'm not a ghost anymore so I think it's possible to leave school. I'd like to walk around the city."