𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 26. healing *mwah*

☆26

☆26. healing *mwah*
▃▃▃
[ACT. 2]

♪ crystal castles - char

.

.

.

.

.

     THE GIRL GASPED THEN woke up with the same constant pain in her head. She felt like she'd slept for days on her couch, but only about thirty minutes had passed.

Nana struggled to her feet, feeling as if her body weighed a ton. She was angry at herself for rushing into things. The pressure was as dangerous for her body and mind, she wasn't going to put up with it much longer.

Her eyes were red and swollen, her vision blurred, but she vaguely caught sight of someone moving towards her.

     "How are you feeling?"
He bit his lips, concerned, then tried to take her hand but she backed away.

     "Sunghoon?"
He'd never seen her so lost and bewildered. "Y-You shouldn't touch me."

     "Why? We did the ritual remember?"

At the time, she felt stupid for having forgotten such a detail. The protagonist felt as if she were still in a dream; to see Sunghoon in his human form in her house.

Just a few weeks ago she would never have imagined this scenario.

Her skin tone immediately brightened as the skater took her hand and caressed it with unimaginable gentleness.

He was careful not to press her wound, but looked at her guiltily.

He was still disappointed for not having found another solution, something that would have prevented her from suffering one more time.

     "Get some rest, I'll take care of everything and watch over you all night." He made her sit back down on the sofa and settled next to.

Nana tried to hide her cheeks, which had taken on a reddish hue. The warmth enveloped her completely, and despite her worst feelings, Sunghoon was doing her good. His simple presence gave her what she needed most. Indeed, he was the real solution.