10. Haldir | Welcome Home

Tumblr : glassgulls

Fandom: Lord Of The Rings

Pairing: Haldir x fem!reader

Warnings: NSFW do not interact if under 18. Sexual themes. Community label compliant.

Summary: Haldir returns from a patrol to readers open arms. Blatant smut with no plot whatsoever. Sorry Haldir fans.

Word count: 5, 106

NSFW UNDER 18'S DO NOT INTERACT

***

Haldir ran his fingers over your bare skin tracing the delicate skin over your ribs. Your whimpers of his name driving him on as the blood thundered in his ears. Pressing close to you he growled as you bared your neck to him so he could trail his lips over the sensitive flesh.

"Haldir." You whined in need, making him chuckle against you.

"So impatient meleth nin." His voice a low warm rumble as he continued to suck on your pulse. Moaning loudly you arch into his body that's pinning you to the bed.

"I need you." You breath out, raising your hands to grab at him, he's still wearing the grey grab he wore as Marchwarden. He was not long back from his patrol, upon seeing you waiting with open arms and loving smiles the broad chested elf had been unable to resist you.

It was a common occurrence now with you, that careful and painful calm and collectiveness he had cultivated over decades in his position would snap in a moment with just a glance from you. It was a terrifying experience for him as Marchwarden to Lothlórien when he had first met you, he thought everything he was was wrapped up in that role. He was a protector of this land and older brother, almost to the point that it was difficult to see anything else outside of that.

Until you came along.

Under his bulkier frame you looped your arms around his neck to pull him against you. Your love and desire for him was insatiable. Though he was still uncomfortable with public displays of affection, alone your handsome elven lover couldn't keep his hands off you. Indeed when he had arrived at your flet after returning back from his patrol he had not hesitated to stride into your ecstatic embrace. Welcoming him home and gripping him close to you he was the one to initiate the heated kiss. Citing that he had missed you so while starting to walk you backwards towards your bedroom while stripping you bare.

His blood burned for you, in all these years alone, self isolation due to his responsibilities, Haldir had become convinced that he was incapable of feelings like this after all this time. But now, looking down at you spread before him and so accepting of him and all that entailed the ellon couldn't imagine life without you, couldn't comprehend being alone and not sharing his heart and soul with you.

"I love you." You whispered to him, making his usual stoic expression slip into a stunning smile that shatters your world every time. Nothing is more beautiful to you. Those blue eyes boring into you, through you and setting your blood on fire.

"Meleth nin," he says and cups your face seeing how your eyes are blown out with desire. Desire for him.

Leaning close he trails his lips across your own, then drifts along your cheekbones to your ear, nuzzling against you. "There will be no one but you for me." He promises and starts to nip at your ear savouring the way your breath hitches. Your hands are tugging at his clothes wanting his skin against your own now.

"I need you," you repeat, making him chuckle again. You were so needy for him that Haldir feels relieved that he wasn't the only one to feel this way. You were just more vocal about it. He sits up and watches you try to rip off his grey robe. When you scoot closer and start to straddle his thighs his laughter dies in his throat as you brush against his blatant erection. A shudder runs through him and seeing the reaction you lean up and suck on his lower lip. His own hands start to help you and the way you tremble against him makes the ellon feel dizzy.