42. Elrond | You got hurt

Tumblr : make-me-imagine

Scenario Prompts: March 20 A; Elrond chastises you after getting hurt because he thought he lost you.

Requested by: Anon

Pairing: Elrond x Gen!Neutral Reader

Warnings: Mentions of fighting, death, injuries, blood, etc.

Genre: A bit of angst with Fluff 

  Words: 1,409

***

Y/N's POV:

Your eyes continuously scanned the area as you rode with your travel party back to Rivendell. You were half a day's journey away and in the flat-lands passing by a small village.

Hearing a scream coming from said village, you made your horse stop as you stared at the houses. Watching the houses carefully, your eyes focused on what appeared to be smoke rising. Hearing another scream and a guttural yell you recognized as an orc your eyes widened as you called to the others "Orcs!"

You made your way quickly towards the village, your horse running as fast as it could, the others in your party close behind. As you entered the village you saw the people running from their homes as orcs chased and attacked them. Firing one of your arrows you shot one of them dead, saving a young woman from it's attack.

Jumping down from your horse you and the others ran further into the village as the people ran past relief covering their faces as they realized who you were and that you were helping them.

After taking out a few orcs, you heard a distant scream. Running past a building, you see a group of orcs dragging a few people off towards the hills. Running after them, you fired an arrow at the orcs, killing one. Upon seeing you they all moved to attack you, letting go of their victims.

"Back to the village!" you yelled at them as they ran off as you faced the orcs, who were now focusing on you. As you began fighting them off, they all attacked you at once, four in total. After easily taking out two, you gasped in pain as an arrow pierced through your shoulder from behind. Turning, you see another orc coming over the hill.

Now struggling from your injury as you pulled the arrow out, you fought off the other two orcs, managing to kill them, but getting hurt in the process, one of the orcs having sliced your leg with a knife.

Hiding behind a large boulder, you waited for the other orc to come to you. Only having to wait a few moments, you jumped to attack when he rounded the boulder. The orc seemed prepared for this as he countered your attack and tackled you, sending both of you rolling down the rocky hillside.

As you rolled to a stop you grunted in pain before stumbling to your feet. Taking a knife from your belt you jumped on the back of the orc as he rose and killed him before falling back onto the ground. Feeling pain in your side, you checked to see that you had been stabbed by the orc during your struggle. Checking the wound as you began to feel dizzy, seeing a black tint to the wound, you realized that the blade had been poisoned.

Standing, you looked around, hoping to see some of the others, but noticed you had fallen into a rocky ditch far off from the village. As you began to try and climb out, your vision blurred as a numbing sensation began to take hold, followed by darkness as you fell to the ground.

Elrond's POV

"My Lord" one of the elves said as they quickly entered the room, is eyes scanned the group and he immediately noticed that you were not among them. His eyes them grazed over the others, seeing they were dirty, and some with mild wounds.