31. Dwalin | Dare or Dare

Tumblr : blankdblank

...

Anonymous said:

Hi, can you please do a Dwalin fic? Truth or dare takes an unexpected turn when you are dared to give Dwalin a lap dance. Humor and smut indures.

...

Whoever said drinking and Truth or Dare went hand in hand should be shot, with very thick arrows until they realize the pain this game could inflict. One after another the whole company took turns sending their relatives into the most embarrassing of situations possible until they finally split up and headed home. Leaving you alone with the hulking, scowling mass of Dwarf who'd spent yet another night staring at you in a fierce glare each and every time you had to make contact with any of the men around you, at least once Kili had managed to stagger to the door. Turning with a big grin Kili slumped against the door frame saying, "y/n, Dare or Dare?!"

With a disbelieving giggle you replied, "It's Truth or Dare Ki."

Kili swayed and chuckled with a soft hiccup at the end of it, "I know, but I can only think of a Dare right now."

Rolling your eyes you replied with a sigh, "Fine, Dare."

Chuckling again his eyes shifted to his glaring Uncle behind you with a sloppy wink as he stated, "I dare you, to give Uncle Dwalin a lap dance!" A gentle push later he swung the door shut in his own face through his next chuckle, "Go on, no escaping!" softly came through the thick door while you heard a heavy scraping from his scooting the heavy dresser in front of the doors, another delirious notion of his as the doors opened inwards.

Turning around your eyes fell on Dwalin, formerly glaring and now staring at you with a frightened expression. Moving closer you sighed and stopped right before him saying, "Your Nephew is going to pay for this in the morning." His eyes scanned over you as you asked, "Music or no music?"

Raising his brow he asked in a trembling voice, "What? You don't have to."

With a playful glare you turned and set up one of the musical rods on the crank music box and stepped back up to the still frozen Dwarf who sat wide eyed through your approach as you stated, "I realize I don't have to. Who knows it might keep you from glaring at me for a little while."

Not long after your first hip swing you were basically on his lap and swiveling your hips once again, ignoring the obvious reaction he was having as his hands stole a grazing path over your thighs ending with a firm squeeze on your ass. Move to move your layers were stripped as you let your not so drunken mood take the reigns and full reasoning for your releasing of all reasoning, allowing your not so subtle attraction to the Dwarf to allow his wandering hands soon drag you into a fiery kiss. With another firm grip on your ass you were carried to the nearby couch after his not so gentle kick up to his feet sent the chair back into the wall behind him to break apart.

..

Four rounds later once again you found yourself pinned to the ground in the middle of the floor under the pile of furs with your legs propped up over Dwalin's shoulders as he thrust deeply into you once again with a firm grip on your hips holding your body in place under him. With a firm bite on your lip your back arched through your muffled moan through your climax.

A low growling breath came from Dwalin as he followed shortly after with another set of rapid thrusts then lowered above you planting a firm kiss on your lips with a firm grip on your hair to hold your head up. A kiss that ended abruptly when the dresser was pushed away and the doors opened again. Leaning your head back your eyes fell on the smirking Prince Kili at his Uncle Thorin's side, with a scan over the room their eyes all settled on you both as your hand gave a small finger wave and you awkwardly chuckled, "King Thorin, Prince Kili, morning."

With a smirk Thorin bowed his head to you then glanced at Dwalin, "We have a meeting in half an hour." With another growling breath Dwalin eased one of your legs down to his side, carefully making sure you were still completely covered as Kili tapped your still raised leg earning another growl from Dwalin as the Prince asked curiously, "Doesn't that hurt?"

Your head shook while Dwalin eased your leg down and grabbed one of the furs on his back to slide between you as you answered, "No."

Kili, "But, you were pretty much in half..." His eyes shifted to Dwalin who knelt before you and accepted his pants that Thorin had tossed to him to pull on.

"Well you don't just snap the person in half."

Thorin nodded, "You have to work up to it, one leg at a time. Gently."

Kili glanced between you and asked you, "How would you even work up to that."

Dwalin sighed as he pulled on his shirt, "You start with legs at the waist, then you ask if you can ease one higher."

Kili, "And you can still, hammer away?"

Thorin shook his head, "No, Gently and slowly, you don't hammer away. You don't want to hurt the Lass."

Dwalin glanced around and gently scooped up your clothes and set them in your lap, grabbing another fur and holding it up to allow you privacy to dress again.

Kili nodded and glanced at your head over the fur asking with a smirk, "So, when's the wedding?"

Tossing the fur away Dwalin flatly answered, "Few steps before that yet Kili." His eyes scanned over you as he gently pulled your slightly frayed long braid from under your outer vest you were buttoning before he rose to his toes to peck you on the cheek sweetly, "I'll fetch the beads after our meeting. We can discuss the rest then."

With a gentle grip Kili's arm circled yours as he led you out of the room while Thorin led Dwalin away, "So Auntie, other than being bent in half, what else have I missed in my instructional lessons with my Uncles?"

With a groan you rolled your eyes, "You really want me to fill you in on this?"

His head nodded, "Who better to ask, you're an Elf, Tauri's an Elf, besides, I'd rather ask you than my Amad, now that is a painful conversation."

With a giggle you rolled your eyes again as he led you back to your room to quickly bathe and change as he asked you his questions through the doors between you.