22. Fili & Kili | Five

Tumblr : blankdblank

A Dwarf keeps bothering you making comments about your really curly hair. Not necessarily seen as an insult among Dwarves, more of a flirting technique, but you're not a Dwarf, but then he takes it to the next level of flirtation and keeps interrupting you.

...

Seated between the Princes, who are both secretly working their ways up to asking to court you themselves, you spot the Dwarf entering the meeting room with a smug grin on his face and you ask in hushed Hobbitsh, "Are you SURE I can't punch him in the face?"

Fili, "Yes. Not unless you tell him clearly and publicly to stop and he doesn't."

"What if I just break his nose a little?"

Kili, "No. Any injury to his nose especially would be seen as an acceptance of his courting."

Mumbling again you glanced between them leaning against Fili's side as Kili's arm draped across your legs you crossed over his knee to give him more room to spread out in your usual way, "Absolute nonsense."

...

Halfway through the meeting Thorin asks you about your report for the day on the tasks assigned to you and he along with everyone else can see the Dwarves attempts are not going as he planned and he's only making things worse.

You slam your hand on the table as he interjected once again with his nonsense, "Interrupt me one more time!"

The Dwarf smirks at you and asks, "Why should I? Just what is a little sheep like you going to do?"

Your eyes narrow and the Company all knows you're pissed as you force a large smile swinging your legs free from Kili's lap and walk over to him and say, "I'll give you five reasons." You hold up your hand with fingers extended folding you pinky finger first and another for each item.

"Because it's fucking rude."

Fold a finger, "Because you're interrupting with statements that have nothing to do with what we're discussing."

Fold a finger "Because the only reason you're here is to be Hanna's possible arm candy and you can't seem to accept that."

"Because oxen have hooves not paws!"

Your glare returns as you sharply state, "And if you ever call me a sheep again I will make sure you flinch every time you see one!"

He looks at your hand seeing your thumb still straightened and smirks while he rose to his feet and patted you on the head drawing an eye twitch that made the other Dwarves move away from you both, "That's only four. Forget the last one there little sheep?"

With another smirk you fold your thumb down and punch him straight in the chest making him sway, giving off a large set of cracks, causing him to squeak and his body to lock up as you glare at him straight in his eyes and said, "Five. Call me sheep again."

With another pained squeak his eyes rolled back and he collapsed, you turn and reclaim your seat between the Princes who were trying to hide their smirks behind their drinks they were slowly sipping on, slumping against Fili's side fully, crossing your arms and legs back onto Kili's lap with a slow exhale and fired another smile at Thorin who took that as his cue to restart the meeting. "You were saying?"