5

The second day after Su Qin came back from Su's house, she received a reminder message from the bank. The card that Su Baichuan gave her before was credited with a large amount of money. At least for her, it's really a lot of money.

Su Qin thought about it for a long time, but she didn't think why Su Baichuan would give her such an extra sum of money. After all, according to the bank's records, he has never given less pocket money every month.

It can only be said that Su Qin still doesn't know her father in name very well. From Su Baichuan's point of view, her daughter didn't go out for the whole summer vacation, and gave Li Rong a jade bracelet which was very unconventional, which could only mean that her daughter was euphemistically expressing to him that she was out of money.

After all, with Su Qin's personality in the past, how could it be possible for her to stay in her room all summer vacation without going out? Furthermore, if she really wanted to ease the relationship with Li Rong, the gifts should be very expensive to show her sincerity.

Although Su Baichuan didn't treat Su Qin very much, he never treated him badly, at least he never lacked material things. The pocket money he transferred to Su Qin's account every month before was already a considerable amount, and this time he did not hesitate to reach out to his daughter.

Su Qin logged into the bank account with a computer and looked at her balance, and her thoughts became clearer.

When she first saw the numbers on the bank card, her only thought was to buy a house.

In her previous life, she was born in an orphanage, and after working part-time, she seized every bit of time to study, and finally got admitted to a first-class university. After graduating from college with the support of kind-hearted people, I worked even harder after I started working. I finally saved enough down payment and bought a small one-bedroom house.

It's a pity that the weather is not good, less than a month after she moved into the new house, she somehow got into a book and became the biggest vicious supporting actress.

Of course, in all fairness, changing her identity is not all bad. At least this time, she doesn't need to struggle for many years to save enough money to buy a house. In the early morning, Su Qin was woken up by a phone call.

Last night, when she thought of the money in her bank account and the house she was going to buy, she was so excited that she couldn't sleep. For Su Qin, a house is the same as a home. Twenty-four years in her previous life, she lived a life of hardships and ups and downs, but now for the past two months, although she lives in a spacious and beautiful villa, no matter whether it is the Lin family or the Su family, in her heart, it does not belong to her. The place.

"Xiaoqin, are you still up? Did I call too early?"

The tone of the young man on the other side of the phone was somewhat apologetic. Su Qin looked at the alarm clock on the bedside pointing to ten o'clock, and quickly got up. Probably because the past two months had been so comfortable, she was able to sleep until the sun was up.

"No, I slept too late last night." Sitting on the bed, Su Qin quickly explained that she was completely awake now.

The young man who called was Xiao Han, twenty-four years old this year, and also a friend of the original Su Qin since childhood. In the past two months, apart from the members of the Lin family, Su Qin has seen this man the most.

A week ago, she accidentally mentioned to him the idea of ​​buying a small apartment near the school. Unexpectedly, in less than a week, he helped her find the house and agreed to see it today.

"Then I'll pick you up in half an hour, okay?" Xiao Han parked the car on the side of the road, holding a mobile phone in his hand, with a hint of a smile on his lips.

"Ah, that's fine, then I'll trouble you."

Su Qin happily hung up the phone, and immediately got up to change clothes. The clothes in the closet are all big-name products, and Su Qin might be scared to death by the price of the clothes before she is reborn. It's just that most of them are red, black and white, which look very mature, and she doesn't like it very much. Reluctantly picking out a few that were pleasing to the eye, Su Qin decided to wait until after school started to buy some she liked.

Xiao Han was very punctual. He called her at ten o'clock and said he would arrive in half an hour. Sure enough, when the clock turned to half past ten, a very low-key Audi business car stopped at the gate of Lin's house.