52- 55

Although generally people with higher status come later, but since Yan Er Shao came here to accompany Su Qin, he also came here at will It's Su Qin's time.

At 7 o'clock in the evening, almost everyone arrived, the old man of the Xuan family gave an opening speech to everyone, the general meaning was to thank everyone for coming to Xuan Ning's birthday party. Logically, Xuan Ning's father should be allowed to do this matter. Unfortunately, Xuan Changqing left too early.

    The previous speeches were all in accordance with the process, and everyone just responded and listened, with a seemingly sincere smile on their faces. At the end of the speech, Mr. Xuan dropped a bombshell, announcing that Xuan Ning had inherited 10% of Xuan's shares.

    This news, by the way, caused the originally calm crowd to explode, as if a bomb had been dropped into a calm lake. Su Qin's expression was quite calm, after all, she had already heard the news from Yan Ershao just now.   

Of course, Xuan Changming's group reacted the most. After all, when his daughter, the third lady of the Xuan family, Xuan Jia, not only didn't make a big deal, she didn't even get a share. Mr. Xuan made the decision and allocated a beach house under his own name for her.   

Logically, Xuan Jia should get at least 1% to 2% of Xuan's shares. According to Xuan Changming's thinking, how can his five children get 10%? He has 10% on hand, and when the shares reach 15%, he can exercise the right to appoint high-level positions in the company.     Although the value of the seaside villa that Xuan Jia got was higher than the shares, the implication in it was completely incomparable. Xuan Changming knew instantly that it was his father who knew what was on his mind. It is very likely that the next few children after him will not be able to get shares. Apart from his own shares, only Xuan Ming owns 2% of the shares, which is not enough for him to have the right to fight against Xuan He. 

  Even though he was so angry that he was dying, Xuan Changming did not show it on this occasion. Even the furious daughter Xuan Jia was calmed down by his pinching hands. He knew his father's character very well. Even if the Xuan family had a falling out inside, they were not allowed to show a trace of it on the stage.

    On such an occasion today, if he made a fuss, Mr. Xuan would dare to expel him from the Xuan family. This is also the reason why Mr. Xuan didn't reveal the slightest bit of rumors before, so he must announce it on this occasion. It's ridiculous that he comforted Xuan Jia before, even if Xuan Ning got the shares, don't show displeasure. Where is this just getting shares? The shares that Mr. Xuan gave to his granddaughter are the same as those given to his son.

    When Xuanhe was an adult, the old man gave 15%. It means that his elder brother's share was also given to Xuanhe. What about Xuan Ning?

The same blood was left all over the body. Could it be that the sons and daughters of the boss are more noble than his sons and daughters?

    "Hey, look over there." Yan Ke held a glass of red wine in his hand, with a narrow expression on his face, he tapped Xuan Changming's position vaguely with his chin, with the meaning of reading a joke.

    Su Qin followed the curve of his chin, and saw a man in his forties, wearing a smoky gray suit and combing his hair. His face was ashen, but there was still a smile on the corner of his mouth, which made people feel very strange.

    "Who is that?" Su Qin didn't know this person at all, and her facial makeup hadn't spread to people like Xuan Changming, the first among passers-by.     Yan Ke leaned into her ear, and whispered to her the history of the Xuan family's family relationship within three generations. Su Qin only felt that the ear near him was very itchy, and he couldn't help getting red and hot after being exhaled, which made Su Qin feel very uncomfortable. This action fell into the eyes of other people present, it was a vivid picture of sex.