63

Is there also an enviable existence? A girl from an ordinary family became part of the Su family and became a rich lady just because a mother of a young lady climbed up to Su Baichuan. Among them, what did she pay for it?

    No matter what Su Yun thinks in his mind, it has nothing to do with Su Qin now. She was sitting in Su Baichuan's study now, completely stunned by the news just now.

    "That's how it happened. This is a copy of your grandfather's will. You can check it yourself." Su Baichuan coughed and handed the thin stack of documents on the table to Su Qin.

    Su Qin took the stack of documents with shaking hands, and opened them. Her mind is in a mess now, and she didn't understand the will after reading it for a long time. She picked up the cup of hot tea on the table and took a sip, and chewed a few mouthfuls of the tea leaves. The bitter feeling spread in her mouth and stimulated her taste buds, and she slowly calmed down.

    She didn't know until now that she had such a large fortune in her name. Before Su Qin's grandfather, Gu Bai, passed away, he left behind a large number of jewels. He divided these jewels into two equal parts and gave them to his eldest daughter, Gu Zhilan, and his second daughter, Gu Yuejiao, respectively, and specified that the next generation of heirs could only be the direct descendants of the two daughters. If you have no direct descendants, you can only donate the proceeds to charity after the auction.

    "Dad, how much is this property worth now?" Su Qin looked up at Su Baichuan.

    There was a smile on Su Baichuan's always serious face, and his voice was neither soft nor heavy, but it seemed to smash into Su Qin's head: "One billion." "The original price is not so high, is it?

    " A while ago, I asked someone to do the appraisal again, and I came to the conclusion that the pearls have depreciated severely in recent years, but fortunately, there are not many pearls in this batch of jewelry, so in terms of the total value, it is still acceptable.

    ” The good news is that jade was not expensive twenty years ago. But now that the jade veins are exhausted, it is becoming more and more difficult to find a good piece of jade. In this batch of jewels, Burmese jade occupies a considerable proportion. There are two large ornaments worth hundreds of millions. "

    " There are also various small jade articles, all of which are treasures that can only be bought on the black market now. In addition, there are all kinds of finely cut gemstone jewelry. "

    "Xiaoqin, you are a lucky child. The value of this batch of jewels, after deducting the depreciation rate, is still one billion. I will officially transfer this batch of jewels to your name in the near future and announce it to the public."

    "I hope you make good use of this wealth. This is your confidence to enter the door of the Yan family. You have been an ambitious child since you were a child. When you moved out of the Lin family, I thought you were finally tired. Later, I found out that you and Yan Second young master's matter. Since you have the ability, then don't waste this great opportunity."

    "As a father, I can only help you up to this point, and you have to walk the rest of the way by yourself."

    Su Baichuan works He always pays attention to efficiency. Within three days, he invited a notary, took a lawyer and a jewelry appraiser to the bank's safe, and took out the batch of jewelry. And in front of Su Qin, ask a jewelry appraiser to re-appraise the jewelry to confirm the authenticity, and then issue a guarantee.

    Then ask the lawyer to read out the will of Mr. Gu and Gu Yuejiao, and explain the regulations in the will clearly. Finally, in front of the notary, both Su Baichuan and Su Qin signed the property transfer document. From the moment the signature was signed, the jewels worth one billion yuan became the property under Su Qin's name.