64

While Su Qin was busy up and down, Yan Ke was carefully looking at the house. When looking at the decoration, it is known that this is the unified decoration of the model house. The furniture looks luxurious, but the color is dull. There is not even a pillow on the leather sofa, and it is empty everywhere. It is clear that it was moved here in a hurry in the past few days, and it was not premeditated.

And Su Qin moved here in such a hurry, it can only be because of recent events. Thinking of Su Qin's attitude, Yan Ershao involuntarily sighed.

After a while, Su Qin brought hot tea and snacks from the kitchen. The scent of tea permeated the air, which made the atmosphere much more relaxed.

Both of them sat down and didn't make a sound for a while.

With a cup of tea in his hand, Yan Ke choked up for a long time before he asked, with a bit of grievance in his voice: "Why didn't you tell me you moved?"

He felt wronged, and Su Qin felt depressed. How can I say, I can't say I want to stay away from you, can I? That's not talking at all, that's finding fault. In the bathroom, Su Qin didn't say anything, and continued to keep silent.

Seeing that Su Qin didn't want to talk to him at all, Yan Ke became anxious, and said angrily: "That's right, what can you tell me? Anyway, it doesn't matter if you move Wherever you go, there are people next door to order you around."

Hearing his eccentric words, Su Qin was furious for a moment. Thinking of the mess that Yan Ke had stirred up during this period, and thinking of Su Baichuan's so-called 'I hope you make good use of this wealth, this is your confidence to enter the door of Yan's family', she frowned, f*cking can't Offending the male supporting role, fuck the principle, he yelled sharply: "What does I have to do with you, I need to report everything to you! Where I want to live is none of your business Ah!"

Yan Ke didn't think there was anything wrong at first, but when he heard Su Qin's words, he immediately exploded! He, Yan Keyan, the second young master, has ever been scolded by a woman pointing his nose like this, and the one who scolded him was still the woman he liked, or scolded him because of an inexplicable man. Furthermore, when Su Qin was not gentle and calm in front of him, she looked like she would be supported by a tall man when the sky fell. Could it be that Shen Xu is so important in her heart!

He put the teacup on the coffee table, and the tea overflowed.

Su Qin was startled by the sound, and before she recovered, she was pushed down on the sofa by Yan Ershao. A man with a height of 1.85 meters and a weight of 75 kilograms was pressed on her body, and Su Qin was barely overwhelmed.

Yan Ke grabbed her two wrists with one hand, let go of her head, fixed her head with the other hand, and kissed her with his eyes open. He was still angry, and his actions were not gentle at all. He sucked up the air in Su Qin's mouth in one gulp. He ignored Su Qin's resistance, squeezed her jaw open, awkwardly inserted his tongue into her mouth, exchanged saliva, swept across the jaw, and forced her pink tongue to meet his. Let's dance together.

Su Qin's face flushed red, and immediately began to resist after the initial period of sluggishness. But how could her strength be on par with Yan Ke's. Her two hands were pinched tightly, her head was forcibly fixed, her legs were pressed down by him, and there was no part of her body that could move freely. Even the harder she struggled, the tighter Yan Ke pressed down.

Yan Ke kissed for a long time, and the more he kissed, the more reluctant to let go. Knowing that he no longer felt Su Qin's resistance, he raised his head slightly. He opened his eyes, kissed her on the forehead, put the tip of his nose against hers, and asked her domineeringly: "What do you think is the relationship between me and you? Do I have the right to control you!"