91

It took Yan Ke and Su Ziyuan two days to finish dealing with the affairs of City H, and bought tickets to return to City C. The four of them went out together, and it was easy to attract attention after the incident of Mu Wen and Su Qin happened just now. Moreover, neither Su Ziyuan nor Yan Ke had any intention of deceiving others.

They just went to tell everyone aboveboard that they would not buy that piece of land. If Yan Ke hadn't taken the lead, Su Ziyuan would have done this, but he would not have done it so openly, and would have used more covert means to achieve his goal.

However, since Yan Ke's attitude is so clear, he has nothing to worry about. Because of Yan Ke's statement, the main point of conflict in this matter is that the contradiction between the Yan and Su families has become a contradiction within the Yan family, and Su Ziyuan can largely stand on the sidelines.

Su Qin returned to City C on the night of the eighth day of the lunar new year. Yan Ke dragged the suitcase in one hand and led Su Qin in the other, walking quickly through the crowd. Yan Ershao, who is tall, leggy, and dressed in flirtatious clothes, has a very high rate of turning his head back when he walks on the road. Some girls waiting for the plane even point to him and mutter whether he is a celebrity, and whether they want to take a picture as a souvenir.

Before this time, Yan Ke would frown in annoyance and turn his head away so that no one could see his face. In fact, Yan Ershao, who attached great importance to his appearance, was so proud of himself that he died.

Su Qin: How can my boyfriend be so cute~

I don't know if today's work tasks are particularly heavy, or because of pressure from other aspects, after the year, Yan Ke suddenly becomes very busy. It seems that the days have turned back to April and May last year, and Yan Ke has resumed his busy life that never ends. Fang's c-city subsidiary is still in the expansion stage this year, and the administrative systems of the four provinces centered on province a will be merged into c-city subsidiary, which is still a tangled personnel adjustment.

While many executives are trying to adjust their working methods to match Yan Ke's pace, Yan Ke is also working very hard to make people adapt to his working methods and improve work efficiency at the same time. Because the business has become quite proficient, although this year is still busy, at least it is not as busy as last year.

Everything is going on in an orderly manner, and along with these work matters is the huge project of moving.

After the two lived in this small house for a year, they said that it was difficult to accommodate two people in this house filled with increasingly abundant daily necessities, so they finally started to move in the second half of the year. Yan Ke was very busy at work, so the heavyweight work of moving was left to Su Qin to handle.

In fact, they didn't have many things to move. Compared with the newly bought small villa, this house is closer to Yan Ke's company. If they work overtime very late in the future, the two of them may continue to return here for the night.

in the new villa,Other things can be bought directly, but it’s too late to buy all the clothes. Yan Ke’s suits are all custom-made directly from high-end suit shops, as well as his strange accessories, Su Qin shouted The moving company sent him a truck to transport them all.

On the day of moving out, Su Qin carefully looked at every corner of the house rather reluctantly. This is where she and Yan Ke officially started, and there are traces of their life together in every corner.

The floor lamp on the ground was broken by Yan Keye when he got up, and the color of the light bulb he replaced later did not meet his liking. At first he kept saying that he would replace it, but then he forgot when he was too busy. The set of pink tableware in the kitchen was bought when the two went shopping together in the supermarket. The white porcelain bowl is covered with pink camellias, and it is placed on the white and gray plaid tablecloth. Just looking at it makes people feel Warm.