69

"What's the matter, the food doesn't suit your taste, are you tired of eating?" Yan Ershao ate for a long time before protruding his face from his oversized sea bowl, his black jade-like broken hair lightly hanging down on his forehead, No matter how you look at it, he is handsome and charming. If what he is holding in his hand is not a vegetable bowl for soup, maybe this picture will be more beautiful.

    Su Qin reluctantly looked at a table of delicious food, shook her head in sleepiness, and pushed the bowls and chopsticks aside: "If you don't eat, if you continue to eat, you won't be able to buy clothes anymore."

Second Young Master Yan gave her a surprised look, Except for the chest and buttocks, which felt better to the touch, Yan Ershao didn't think Su Qin had gained weight. Speaking of which, he prefers Su Qin's fleshy feelings. If you want to be really skinny and skinny, you will look weak, but when you are a ML, you will definitely burn people.

    "It's okay, I like meaty ones, eat more, it's okay." Yan Ershao was full of waste thoughts in his head, but the expression on his face was still very simple. He blinked his eyes and smiled, showing off his cuteness while feeding Su Qin. While Su Qin was having dinner with her beauty, she fed his wife some braised pork and some potatoes. Gain fat, countless.

    "I won't eat. If I continue to eat, I won't even have a waist." When Su Qin came to her senses, she realized that she had eaten to the point where she couldn't hold on any longer. She touched her belly, which was covered with a thin layer of fat, with a mournful face, ignoring the chopsticks that Yan Ershao stretched out to hold the braised pork.     Yan Ke saw that the feeding was almost the same, Su Qin has always been paying attention to the amount of food, and probably didn't eat as much as today. 

  "Honey, do you have the energy to lose weight after you're full?" Yan Ershao sat over and gnawed on her ear: "Do you know what exercise is the best for losing weight?"

    Su Qin: (⊙_⊙)?

    "Relevant surveys show that bed work is one of the most weight-loss exercises. Ten minutes of exercise is equivalent to running 1.5 kilometers."

    Su Qin: (--)

    "Let's start losing weight now!"

    After finishing speaking, Yan Ershao picked him up, walked to the door of the bedroom and made a sudden turn, turned around and walked into the living room, and pressed him on the soft sofa.

    "I remember you just changed the sofa cover yesterday, right?" Yan Ershao lowered his head, his narrowed eyes sparkled with dazzling flames.

    "En." Su Qin swallowed nervously, then nodded.

    "Then, let's change it again tonight."

    - Please go to the qq group file to find the rest of the content -

    the two of them flopped on the sofa like live fish for the entire eight o'clock stall before subsiding. This caused Su Qin to miss the TV series she invested in herself that she was chasing. The male lead with an arrogant and vicious personality is her life, so cute! Of course, as an adult, she still knows that there is a gap between the roles played in TV dramas and herself. Therefore, although she likes the image of the second male very much, Su Qin has no interest in the actor himself.

    Satisfied, Yan Ke carried Su Qin into the bathroom, and in the process of taking a bath, it was easy for the second young master and his favorite little sister to have another intimate interaction. In the steamy bathroom, the enthusiasm of the two of them exploded to the extreme.

    When she came out of the bathroom, Su Qin was already drowsy. Yan Ershao paused at the bathroom door, remembering something, then changed into a pair of dry slippers, and carried Su Qin back to the bedroom.