70

However, since Su Qin moved out of the Lin family this year, the relationship between the father and daughter has warmed up. At least Su Qin will not be like before. It is common for Su Qin to stay away from home for a month or two .Now I will come back at least once a month, and I will call every half a month.     

Su Baichuan is not young anymore, he is nearly fifty. When people are young, they always try their best to climb up. And when I get older, what I want is to enjoy my old age in peace, as long as my children and grandchildren are happy, I will be satisfied.

    The eldest son, Su Ziyuan, is good in everything, but his marriage is not satisfactory. He is already twenty-six years old, and he doesn't even have a decent companion around him. This makes Su Baichuan, who wants to hug his grandson, a little anxious. On the contrary, the daughter in her early twenties has already settled down now, and the partner is not bad.

    Yan Ke, the second youngest Yan Ke, although Su Baichuan is very satisfied with the Yan family's family background, he is marrying his daughter after all, not selling his daughter. He has asked someone to inquire about the situation of the Yan family and Yan Ke himself.

    Although Yan Ke was known as domineering, he never really caused any trouble. I don't participate in politics or join the army, but I have a good business acumen and a clear head. Life is extravagant, but not chaotic. When it comes to the truth, domineering personality and extravagant life, these problems are not a problem at all for the children of the Yan family.

    After all, he has been praised by others since he was a child. It would be strange if his personality was not domineering at all. As for living extravagantly, anyway, there is such a big Fang family there, as long as Yan Ershao doesn't gamble, don't fly a plane and spend money to play, how much can he spend alone?

    The only thing that made Su Baichuan dissatisfied was that Yan Ershao had no relationship history at all. From Su Baichuan's point of view, men who have never had a relationship history are not mature enough or prudent when it comes to love and marriage. Su Baichuan was skeptical about whether Yan Ke and Su Qin could really make it to the end.

    Just when Su Baichuan was worried about their relationship, Su Qin called back.

    "Father, do you have any schedule recently?"

    Su Qin and Su Baichuan said a few words about homework, and under Yan Ershao's stare, hesitantly asked.

    "What's the matter, is there something wrong?" Su Baichuan asked, he thought that Su Qin would talk to him privately sometime, but he never expected that such a big event would be waiting for him later.

    "Yeah." Su Qin was a little embarrassed: "Yan Ke and I want to go home together for a while, you see, when is it convenient?"

    Su Baichuan was obviously taken aback, he was still worried about the lasting relationship between the two Regarding sexual issues, Su Qin told him in the next moment that Yan Ershao was planning to have his son-in-law come to visit his elders, so if he wanted to fall asleep, he would give him a pillow, okay?

    "You and Yan Ershao, come over together?"

    "Yeah."

    "Then this weekend." It's early and early, Su Baichuan silently made an appointment for the weekend to the Xiao Family Xiao Lingde's golf trip Cross it out and spend the whole day inspecting the prospective son-in-law. It is true that he is a prospective son-in-law. It is an ordinary family. If they are not planning to get married, they will not even consider meeting their parents, okay?