78

From the day when Su Ziyuan's car was smashed, the entire business world of C City was like a stone thrown into the water, causing layers of splashes. The Su family's reputation and popularity in City C are quite good. The six big families of Su, Xiao, Yuan, Zhou, Xuan, and Gu have been friends for more than ten years, and they are generally connected with each other. Su Ziyuan was the leader of the second generation. His car was smashed, and other families also scolded Lin Donglai half to death in their hearts.

Su Ziyuan's temper was clear to everyone. Even if the counterattack would not be so powerful, it is definitely not Su Ziyuan's character to be a coward. However, when everyone was waiting for the Su family's counterattack, there was no news from the Su family. At such an urgent time, the entire Su family stayed behind closed doors, and the huge Su residence was quiet and silent.

Although Lin Donglai was unreliable, Lin Changsheng still had a shrewd mind.

On the second day after the accident, Zheng Lan came to apologize in person with a gift, but after she came, she didn't even see a dog, let alone a person.

After all, it was his own fault, and Zheng Lan didn't mind too much after being shut down once, so he went on the next day.

The next day was early in the morning again, thinking that I had done enough to save face for the Su family, and let the Su family have a step down, so that this matter could be exposed. However, when she ran to the Su family, the servants of the Su family came out and told her that the master and the young master were not at home, and they were only responsible for cleaning the house here regularly.

Zheng Lan was a little angry when he still didn't see anyone the next day. Even if you put on a show, there must be a limit. She came to the door to apologize in person, which was already giving the Su family enough face. If the Su family continued to put on airs, she would not bother to play with them any longer. Anyway, her posture is already sufficient, if the Su family is shameless, then it's no wonder she is to blame.

Feeling a little angry, Zheng Lan still came to the door on the third day. Not surprisingly, she still didn't see anyone.

Mr. Xuan stood on the balcony on the second floor of his house, looked at the car driving away from the gate of Su's house, and shook his head. After all, it was young and energetic, the Lin family came to the door again and again, no matter how aggrieved they were, they shouldn't be head-on. Moreover, the person who came was not Gu Zhilan but Zheng Lan, which was enough to give the Su family face. After all, the one whose car was smashed was the younger generation of the Su family, not Su Baichuan himself. This kind of treatment is already serious enough.

If you really want to fight against the Lin family, the Su family will definitely not be able to take advantage of it. It is better to go down the steps quickly, so as to save embarrassment when meeting in the future.

If the Su family followed the ladder given by the Lin family, then the Lin family was at fault, and the Lin family would naturally have to compensate the Su family. However, the Su family closed their doors and saw no one. On the contrary, it tied the relationship between the two families. The friendship between the Lin and Su families because of Su Qin is almost the same here.

Until the third day after the car was smashed, there was no movement from the Su family. Almost everyone thought it was the Su family's silent concession. After all, it has been the rule of conduct since ancient times that officials do not fight with businessmen. No matter how well-connected Su Ziyuan is, he can't fight with the Lin family who has a government background.

However, in the early morning of the fourth day, the people who were waiting to see the Su family's good show in the whole city of C were stunned.

From a certain point of view, Su Qin knew enough about Su Ziyuan, for example, she expected that Su Ziyuan would fight back. It wouldn't be Su Ziyuan if someone smashed the car and still remained indifferent. Su Ziyuan was able to take the top spot among the second-generation merchants in City C. It was definitely not just because he had a good father. The twenty-seven-year-old Su Ziyuan, with Su Ziyuan's momentum, has already soared into the sky.