113

Trouble, just help him.

So she stayed at home and rested for three days. The outside world seemed calm, but she could feel that everything was just the calm before the storm. If something serious had not happened, Yan Ke would not have refused to chat with her for several days in a row, and the duration of each phone call was extremely short. He seemed to be extremely busy and did not even have the time or energy to take care of her.

On the morning of the fourth day, Su Qin was awakened by the little one in her belly. He seemed to be turning over in his stomach. Su Qin felt it while half asleep and half awake, so she immediately woke up. The first thing I do when I get up is keep a pregnancy diary.

This diary was kept by her and Yan Ke together. It records all kinds of interesting things that happened to Su Qin during her pregnancy.

For example, on October 28th, the weather was sunny.

In the morning, the weather was perfect. I took Qinqin to the hospital for a check-up. The doctor said everything was fine and the child was healthy. I feel very happy and have decided to increase the charity donation to the hospital next year as a way to accumulate blessings for my children.

Daddy Yan Ke

Cloudy weather on October 30th

The weather was not very good, so the walk after dinner was changed from outdoor to indoor. Silly Dad No. 1 came back for a rare dinner today. I was in a good mood and I didn’t feel bored even when walking indoors. However, after the walk, Yan Ke picked up a tome of business law and gave it to the child. Prenatal education books, I am deeply worried that the child will be very difficult after birth. After all, I have to face a father who can speak English, French and German, is proficient in business and investment, and is handsome and wealthy. He is like Alexander.

Mommy Su Qin

Weather on November 10, showers

Today, the baby kicked me through his mother's belly... The cycle lasted 10,000 times. Although I was kicked, I felt so happy!

Silly dad Yan Ke

ps: The above is written by your mother. Only your great father would not say such things~

As soon as Su Qin opened the kraft paper notebook, the pen began to leak ink for no apparent reason, smearing her hand. Su Qin hurriedly put away the notebook. Her movements were a little hasty, and she knocked over the ink bottle. Black ink flowed along the table to the floor, staining the long-haired white carpet on the floor with ink stains.

"What the hell is going on..." Su Qin scratched her hair irritably, stuffed the diary into the drawer, and went downstairs to have someone clean up the carpet. I've stained such a big patch of ink, but I don't know if it can still be cleaned?

After going downstairs, the housekeeping aunt hurriedly prepared breakfast for her. Su Qin sat on the chair next to the dining table and wanted to read a newspaper when she was bored. But after looking at it for a long time, I realized that there were no new newspapers arriving today on the newspaper column next to it.

"Aunt Li, no one delivered newspapers today?"

The aunt also looked a little confused: "There is not a single newspaper in the mailbox today. I just called and asked, and they said they would send it back..."

"I didn't even send it over..." Su Qin leaned on the table with one hand, and the exquisite diamond earrings gave off a dim brilliance in the sunlight. Su Qin felt a little uneasy and quickly took out her cell phone to call Yan Ke. However, the phone rang for a long time and no one answered.